Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Almost as bad as "cheating" token buyers!

Banned

Almost as bad as "cheating" token buyers!

LOL,

Sorry still laughing at that thread about the cheating token buyers. On that subject, there is a major difference between cheating and unfair. I think it is unfair to be placed in a league full of token buyers if you are not a token buyer.

ANYWAYS...

What pi$$es me off more than anything in this game are the noobs who bid several times EVERY round.

I am trying to determine if they are just absolutely RETARDED and dont know the rules properly (or dont care to)...OR...they have too many tokens and too much money and feel the need to waste it needlessly.

I have bought some tokens but dont consider myself a real token buyer. I want to reach through the screen and choke the living $hit out of the little punks who drive up the salary/price of the players I want. You know what I mean...you can tell the manager is a tw@t that has more money than brains, but all you can do is win the auction just to spite the b@stard.

I will spend extra tokens just to beat little $hits like this. I think sometimes it is more fun that the game. Just sayin....
    skelly, Ljepoje, Kukilon and 1 others like this.

Well, that's the eternal story of money talkers : MCFC, PSG, Malaga, CFC, RM, they all suck like hell and have no story
    kmlh666 likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

I have to agree. But the fact is that mostly of them are kids, and don't know what they're doing.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

such an idiot "fc barcelona" speaking , nothing to say for you ... judge then speak !

i know token buyers bidding more time in the same round , is to intimidate the other to leave the auction faster since is showing he can use a lot of tokens ...

cracicot i don`t know why the hell they run over round 15 in auctions ... i stop now at round 5~6 ... even if i have a lot of tokens are many more players on auction , and is much better to bid in the morning !
    Lola.Milo likes this.

If it weren't for token buyers you wouldn't even be on this forum complaining about this game, the game wouldn't exist, you're one of those people that everyone hates, don't blame the buyer because they keep the game running, stop moaning and get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharm View Post
    If it weren't for token buyers you wouldn't even be on this forum complaining about this game, the game wouldn't exist, you're one of those people that everyone hates, don't blame the buyer because they keep the game running, stop moaning and get a job.
    sorry i think i support the game more then enough with my monthly donation ... is about using your brain not against the token buyers !

Why make a topic title that is misleading? You say you hate token buying then you buy them yourself? #HeadsGone

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    such an idiot "fc barcelona" speaking , nothing to say for you ... judge then speak !

i know token buyers bidding more time in the same round , is to intimidate the other to leave the auction faster since is showing he can use a lot of tokens ...

cracicot i don`t know why the hell they run over round 15 in auctions ... i stop now at round 5~6 ... even if i have a lot of tokens are many more players on auction , and is much better to bid in the morning !
    lol calm down dude, it was sarcasm, just try to understand it. I just said that teams like PSG, malaga and MCFC have no history and that's true. Do people know PSG? no they don't. Manchester City was in third english league when Sheikh Mansour bought the club. And Malaga... same as PSG, Al thani family bought the club and players, and left the club when results were not enough. So watch your back PSG...

About this topic : i saw a lot of dumb guys who put a lot of tokens in the first round. I never panik because this is just bluff.

And just to be clear : we can have a very nice team without buying any token.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

the thread gave nothing new for this community
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharm View Post
    Sharm,

If I were you I would quit the game. You are a few bricks short of a load.

1) I dont say I hate token buyers, I just think that Nordeus should form leagues of token buyers and non-token buyers separately so there is more parity.
    2) I am not a token buyer but have been known to buy the occasional token here and there. I dont fill my team with scouts or power train my players until they are world class. I have better uses for my real money.

And I think you give token buyers too much credit, saying there would not be a game without them. I see many free games that dont require the input of $$$ to play. Someone will always come up with a free game, better or worse.

Stop moaning and get a job?? How about you get a life and/or girlfriend? Then maybe you wont spend so much time trolling wasting everyones time responding to your ignorance.

I have 2 jobs by the way, but a reluctance to waste all my money on this game. Nuff Said.
    herdo likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast