Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Improved Youth Academy!

As I see it, and I have pointed out before, and naively hoped this tweak would open...

with a few modifications the Academy could be awesome IMO.

- lower youngster age to range 16-19
    - change quality range to 3-5 star
    - make price for promoting to first team max 10 token for a 5 star
    - make a list to select between and or dump from academy
    - try out talents in few games before promoting them
    madflo19, Jeeves, CDL and 4 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #92
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys, I have been following the thread since Moi published it.

Thank you for continuing the conversation. Thing is that not a lot of people have received their youths yet (Or hadn't - last week), so I waited for more feedback to accumulate in the thread.

Now that there is more feedback let's assess the situation. (Thanks for the screenshots)

So some are fine with the change where the overall Token price has been lowered and Youths spawn with more quality while others want this tuning to be much more drastic - More quality even less/no tokens. Some want to basically have a guaranteed 5* 99% Youth come out of the U21.

And it seems that right now the highest people seem to get out of a youth's quality is a 5* player (Low-end 5*). Others though are still getting 4* players at most.

This is all some very good information that we can work with here.

Please feel free to continue the conversation and be constructive so the message can be clear. The changes are not final at this point and additional tweaks and adjustments are being discussed even now.

Thank you Everyone!
    Gert Funck likes this.

I don't know how for someone is fine to pay 8T for a 4* player...

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I don't know how for someone is fine to pay 8T for a 4* player...

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    You can imagine my face when I bought a scout of 50T and he started building a tent to sleep xD

Really now, we talk of 4* as are nothinh but all this is a pure case of perception of the stars level, 4* seems nothing based in the idea that market is 5*, scouts 6* and the limit of payers was 9*....

Maybe and now is ocurring me this idea, that don't know if was suggested before by myself, a way to do the 3-4* Academy players and solve mostly of the prejudices that some managers have, is, to give a training bonus to these 4* or less, so let's say they have the actual progress gaining (that is faster than 5*, remember this...) and they have a +50% so knowing this, managers can add a new role or SA in this period, and the 5* can be won fast then, so basically we will be able t use the academy players ad game will keep he pomide Qualty radio that have to keep, that is of 5*.

? votes in favour xD

Edited:
    yea is the solution and now I remember that said this to "keep our old near retirement players of 1* actives" giving them (1* 2*) a bonus)

So in this case maybe old playrs I will no include them in the comment cause we talk of "Academy" but, lets say 1-4* have a 50% bonus gaining when have 18 age.

And everybody happy cause this allow control under this players made in "home" in a way of fast adaptation to the level they require and with some way of personalization to explote them better^^

Last edited by khris; 11-16-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Maybe for the following words it's important, to see my playstyle:

I kept exactly the same team over the last 3 seasons and won (without manipulating) all 3 seasons the triple. I build up a team and keep them as long as possible. I also have one player since season 2 (currently 11) - this one, Kraxner, is the last one, who isn't a (good) fast trainer.

This season, I need(ed) 2-3 new players, because my team gets old, some of them can't go on and doesn't perform. Kraxner is the weakest on stars/quality and he still performs well, BUT he also becomes old...

From beginning of the new season until now, the market was kind of bad, so I decided to give an academy-player the chance to show his skills. It was a ST (who I needed), 82% and cost 12 Token. I was lucky, it was nearly a perfect FT. He played 69min in 3 games and scored 4 times.
    A friend also got a youth player, even with two positions. He was only 80% and cost 14 T. He isn't that good FT, but... he performs perfectly. Every match, he was rated 8 or higher, and today, at CL, vs a 7% stronger team, he made two goals/two assists (result was 4:0)

Maybe, we were really lucky to get this guys, but if this is the way, how academy-players go, I'm fine.

For my playstyle, I would like to see them like this:

-) very Fast Trainer
    -) able to select, what you need next
    -) maybe SA or 2.position

If they are like this, I'm ready to pay 14-20 T or more, because if you see biddingwars the first days, this is really fair... but to gamble, what you get... the price of 5-14 T is too high.
    But I'm also one of the players, who would buy recommended players, if the are good (because the cost the bring up a 99% to 119% and give them 2. and 3. position and SA are a way more, than a "finished" player).
    LeManiaque and CM-16 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    Guys!

Is it worthy???

[Official] Improved Youth Academy!-18th_14tyoung.jpg

edit: season wage: 7.7M, foot:right (my badass AMC is left footy so this is not important imho)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 11-18-2016 at 07:05 AM.

Pro
    We have no idea Gabez. We need more info. It could be a diamond in the rough, it could be a dud. He could be a fast trainer, he could be a slow one. No one can tell yet unless we try them out. I would save my tokens for a 18 yr 109Q player with the right price and salary so you know it is a fast trainer.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    We have no idea Gabez. We need more info. It could be a diamond in the rough, it could be a dud. He could be a fast trainer, he could be a slow one. No one can tell yet unless we try them out. I would save my tokens for a 18 yr 109Q player with the right price and salary so you know it is a fast trainer.
    no problem at all i was wondering what if he is a super-fast trainer and a good performer.. but i realised until you can buy a scout/recommended player for ~70/~80 tokens... what you get for 14 tokens? (think with business attitude)

nevermind guys i released him after few hours of struggling/temptation
    (it's kind of a sad good bye feeling )

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    ......but i realised until you can buy a scout/recommended player for ~70/~80 tokens... what you get for 14 tokens? (think with business attitude)

nevermind guys i released him after few hours of struggling/temptation
    (it's kind of a sad good bye feeling )
    Usually these academy players are always better & constant performers and among the quickest trainers. I have had 2 experiences up to now & both cases justify the same....

hrid (football wizards)
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    Usually these academy players are always better & constant performers and among the quickest trainers. I have had 2 experiences up to now & both cases justify the same....

hrid (football wizards)
    np at all next level (gonna get +12 days but i have my badass squad already) i will try if the system give me a worthy(expensive) one thanks mate!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast