Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree756Likes

Thread: Season 86 - Are you ready?

He scored a paltry 6goals last season, but has doubled that with the least number of games...He has very low finishing and Shooting though .....The Trained 80% youth player is doing well for us...guess am kinda happy...

It has been a good season for both teams

Today, I think, it's the troll day:

We made LUCKLY a 2:2 vs 40% weaker team.

A FA-member lost CL 0:2 while being a lot better: 9:2 SoT (yes, he had 100% efficiency), 66%:34% possession,...
    At league, he also lost: 1:2, was again much better 8:3 SoT, 61%:39%,...

Another FA-member played vs 45% weaker team, unmanaged and illegal formation... and lost 0:1... (SoT 16:2, 80%:20%,...), opponent hadn't a keeper at goal, he had a defender who saved 12...

Last FA-member lost both games vs. 15% weaker team. Oppo-Manager wasn't there. Our member was over better... at both games.

This is so f*cking annoying.
    pcmacdaniel, Gabez Teh and Dman2pt like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Definitely a troll day.

First I got 1:1 draw against the worst team in my CL group (40% weaker than my team). My 3rd draw in group stage...

Then in league the game also trolled me by sending off my last bought, freshly power trained Nordgen in just 4th minute of the match. Straight red, two games suspension.

Really pissed off today.

However I noticed that my team performs better against equal or better teams, and the weaker teams really get on my nerves. I get better statistics but either cannot score or concede ****ty goals.
    Last edited by czero; 11-19-2016 at 10:14 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Well, unbeaten in all competitions on my main so far, but will be tested big time in the cup later today, as the boys are a 15% underdog.

On my alt, which is a hybrid team my friend and I share, we've taken a couple loss, 2nd leg in cup 1st round and to a strong Aussie squad in the CL Group stage.

Associations: In my main (Lawl Pro) we won the semi's 20-14 against a very game Saudi association, that had some German managers as well. Finals will be against a Turkish association, that has a Swede and Chilean among there ranks. I'm assuming its going to be another hard fought match.

In the alt (Spirit of Hope), we won the semi's 30-6. We're up 16-1 after the 1st leg of the final and are 15-3-4-1 overall. The captain put the home legs one hour after daily reset, which honestly is something Nordeus should probably change in my opinion. It puts European managers at a huge disadvantage, since they have to wake up at 4 a.m., to get there team ready for an associations match. Anyways i'm surprised we're headed for a win this weekend, since the other semi-final had a Russian association that was 18-2-2-1 and had what appeared to be several teams managed by 1 person. They were upset in the semi-finals though by an association that had an abandoned team which was a shock, especially since we turned around and buried this group 16-1 in the home leg.

It's a bit aggravating that the alt has an easier time winning than my main. I don't know how much of it is the difference between a 5* and 6* association? But, considering the alt association has two teams that manage their teams once in a blue moon (one has 0-0-0-0 training bonus, the other is at like 4-2-2-4), but yet they win by a larger margin than my other association, which has no one below 26% ever, with most at 38% or 40%.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-20-2016 at 04:36 AM.
    Dman2pt and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

So can you beat the Masters of this game Top Eleven.. Well we just did and it feels great and we are leading the table... For now.

Season 86 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-11-20-05-48-46.jpg

Season 86 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-11-20-05-48-39.jpg
    pcmacdaniel, XA14, Killroy and 1 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Some great emblems in my league. Anyone know where they're from?

Season 86 - Are you ready?-emblem.jpg

^Emblems that were once sold in the club shop, that are no longer available to buy.
    Last edited by XA14; 11-20-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    Duncton and LeManiaque like this.

Dreamer
    Thanks.

Well thats tough... And apparently not fixed in the new update :P

Season 86 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    CM-16 and Dman2pt like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Only a draw against my Association pal, Alex FC in the cup game.

After that it was connectivity bulls for the next games. Thankfully we're able to outmaneuver the Opposition's Association quite convincingly
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast