Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November

I face just the same problem with videos - after the update I can not get even 1 video for packs or x2 training when previously I always got at least 15 a day. Updates were done both on mobile and on tablet and both devices don't give even 1 video. Just tried pc version and the result is just the same. Please, advice what it can be

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    I face just the same problem with videos - after the update I can not get even 1 video for packs or x2 training when previously I always got at least 15 a day. Updates were done both on mobile and on tablet and both devices don't give even 1 video. Just tried pc version and the result is just the same. Please, advice what it can be
    Offers may not be available at the time you check . Keep trying . Same worry here

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Offers may not be available at the time you check . Keep trying . Same worry here
    Thanks man, your great advice in my next topic really did help to solve all the problems - I did clear my devices with complete and full uninstall of the application and then installed it once again. Now the application works perfectly well - I again have my video offers, notifications keep coming in proper time, the general speed is increased greatly!

So for anyone who has problems with video offers after the update - just reinstall the application, but be sure to clear all the files first

Yes speed and stability is greatly improved

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I did clear my iPad and delete t11 app then reinstall on Nov 19 but it doesn't work for me.

Here whats happen on my second account (Rashid FC) now, using FB id I can play and login through or using my home PC but using same FB id I can't login using iPad. Funny part is, my main account/club (ibangali FC) not facing any problem, like main account's FB id work on all devices web/iPad/iPhone.

Another funny part is, today (Nov 22, 16) at 10:07 am "Rashid FC" had league match as a manager I attend that match, 10:00 am Rashid FC's manager attend on of his friends match too (while waiting for own match start), all this using iPad and login with FB id, now 7:45 pm I can't login by iPad t11 app using FB id

It's keep giving me following error:

[Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November-img_1088.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-23-2016 at 01:03 AM.

Now its working, thanks for fixing FB login issue but a small problem, before when I logout from game app (t11 app on iPad) use to automatically logout from FB too but now its logout only game app not FB.

Thanks again

hi moi,
    after update i cannot change my players' numbers...
    please check it.

Quote Originally Posted by yossinho View Post
    hi moi,
    after update i cannot change my players' numbers...
    please check it.
    I am able to change most players numbers. But I can't change numbers of players with a dash in their name

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If im playing on PC there is no way i get free packs by watching the videos. Its always said that there is no offers at the moment. From phone i pick them usualy before weekend

Послато са GT-I8200 уз помоћ Тапатока

My game updates every day unless I log in twice, in which case it updates twice a day, why won't the update stick or do I need an update every time I log in from now on?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast