Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Country flag

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    I doubt TE will add Kurdistan coz they are not a FIFA member. If they want, they should fix the issue of Gibraltar, Palestine and Kosovo first. They deserve more coz they are FIFA members
    So you want add pelestin but don't add Kurdistan !!!!! They deserve but those not deserve!!!! Waaaaaaw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Very interesting topic!

First of all, its political whether you add it or not. A decision to not add is of course political too. You can look at it from a few perspectives:

-If you want to make it easy for yourself -- piggy back on someone else. Like we will add any country recognized by FIFA or something like that. Easy to handle.

-What will earn you the most money? I do think its reasonable to assume that the country "recognized" will care more than citizens of the country against the recognition. Hence recognize away!

-Its possible to make an educated evaluation of the situation, does the country deserve a recognition? Like, should Deash/Islamic State be recognized? Nah, I don't think we are many that would vote in favor of it, right? Maybe not everyone should be recognized.

From my POV, the Kurdistan Region is an autonomous region of Iraq. Not much unlike say Wales in Great Britain. Since its a part of Iraq, I can't see the Turks out there minding too much, or? So why not? Jeeves let the CEO of Nordeus know that I vote yes too!
    Thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I vote yes, why not
    Thanks dear

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Very interesting topic!

First of all, its political whether you add it or not. A decision to not add is of course political too. You can look at it from a few perspectives:

-If you want to make it easy for yourself -- piggy back on someone else. Like we will add any country recognized by FIFA or something like that. Easy to handle.

-What will earn you the most money? I do think its reasonable to assume that the country "recognized" will care more than citizens of the country against the recognition. Hence recognize away!

-Its possible to make an educated evaluation of the situation, does the country deserve a recognition? Like, should Deash/Islamic State be recognized? Nah, I don't think we are many that would vote in favor of it, right? Maybe not everyone should be recognized.

From my POV, the Kurdistan Region is an autonomous region of Iraq. Not much unlike say Wales in Great Britain. Since its a part of Iraq, I can't see the Turks out there minding too much, or? So why not? Jeeves let the CEO of Nordeus know that I vote yes too!
    Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I did some researched regarding this and I can say pretty much the same as Sadi. Also there is no official team recognized by FIFA of Kurdistan. I understand your feelings and I hope they can do something regarding this. Good luck!
    Thank you dear

censored
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-22-2017 at 03:18 AM.

Rookie
    censored
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-22-2017 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuncay14533kir View Post
    SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    What about Kurdistan region government mr enemy ???
    People ..... please stop violence between each other!!! This is just a game not a war place
    Best regards to who understand the meaning of peace

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey guys, relax.
    It's a forum about T11.
    We 're not gonna discuss here if PKK is a Liberation movement/army or terrorists
    or if Kurdistan deserves a home country.
    For this only the US department of foreign affairs is capable anyway - lol

Ok Awazissa, you said
    for that's move a lot of your managers gonna love this game cause there are a lot of kurdish managers i know they love this game and i am one of them .
    so what you can do is to organize and make a fb group Topeleven Kourdistan , gathered there and start sending your demands to T11.
    cmasaoutis and Awazissa like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Well, it seems difficult to ask Nordeus to have the kind of courage Western countries don't. Kurds are currently used as our fight force in Irak and I hope they'll get the reward corresponding to their sacrifice on the front line. But I doubt it. Very much. Most of the border lines have been drawn with blood and this country's will not be the exception. Unfortunately.
    But coming back to football, I think Nordeus are right (FIFA membership) but I would not mind if they did the other way round.
    Awazissa likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast