Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Country flag

Apprentice
    Still can't understand what fifa membership has to do with this game. Fifa is an international federation with administration responsibilities over REAL football. By its decisions only the contracting members are obliged and not companies such as nordeus. This is a simulation game and has nothing to do with national representation. And we don't even talk about national teams here. It is just a flag that means many things to some people. In any case if this would be nordeus official answer it would be a political choice.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Awazissa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey guys, relax.
    It's a forum about T11.
    We 're not gonna discuss here if PKK is a Liberation movement/army or terrorists
    or if Kurdistan deserves a home country.
    For this only the US department of foreign affairs is capable anyway - lol

Ok Awazissa, you said

so what you can do is to organize and make a fb group Topeleven Kourdistan , gathered there and start sending your demands to T11.
    Nice and easy
    Thanks for your understanding and supporting dear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    Still can't understand what fifa membership has to do with this game. Fifa is an international federation with administration responsibilities over REAL football. By its decisions only the contracting members are obliged and not companies such as nordeus. This is a simulation game and has nothing to do with national representation. And we don't even talk about national teams here. It is just a flag that means many things to some people. In any case if this would be nordeus official answer it would be a political choice.

Yes indeed brother

Quote Originally Posted by Awazissa View Post
    So you want add pelestin but don't add Kurdistan !!!!! They deserve but those not deserve!!!! Waaaaaaw

I actually agree, but...

If they add Kurdistan or Northern Mariana Islands for example as the Non FIFA members to TE first, then what about Kosovo and Palestine that is already
    making strides in the FIFA Rankings?
    Awazissa likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Apprentice
    They can add all of them. As for the people that have not yet been recognized as a country they can add the flag as a premium emblem for purchase and as an emblem for FA. All of them withought any references to country names. We do not talk about players nationalities regeneration here. That simple...

Awazissa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    They can add all of them. As for the people that have not yet been recognized as a country they can add the flag as a premium emblem for purchase and as an emblem for FA.
    Uhh... I don't think there's any need for Premium content for Nationalities and FA Emblems. No at all.
    Awazissa likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123