Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Country flag

Country flag

Hello my friends :
    Please i want a favorite thing to add if you can doit it's well be my hugest appreciation and it is :
    Add the flag of Kurdistan region and as a country ( Kurdistan ) and for that's move a lot of your managers gonna love this game cause there are a lot of kurdish managers i know they love this game and i am one of them .
    Best regards
    Your friends
    Awaz Issa
    Duhok-Kurdistan regionCountry flag-img_0759.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Al Svanberg and cmasaoutis like this.

Please forgive my lack of knowledge and please do not take this as an offense but is Kurdistan really acknowledged as a country in itself? By all I can read on the internet it is merely an area between Turkey, Iraq and Iran inhabited by the people referred to as the Kurds, but not necessarily acknowledged as an independent country by any other countries.
    That could be the reason why you cannot find the flag of Kurdistan in Topeleven.

Should I be wrong in my assumption then feel free to correct me.

Bunzo and Awazissa like this.
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I did some researched regarding this and I can say pretty much the same as Sadi. Also there is no official team recognized by FIFA of Kurdistan. I understand your feelings and I hope they can do something regarding this. Good luck!
    Awazissa likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    This is clearly a political issue. It has nothing to do with the recognition of your people as a country or the official fifa boards. Top eleven is not an official fifa game and not obliged by any international treaties to add your flag to this game or not, because they can add imaginary countries as well. It is clearly up to top eleven crew to make this choice, which is a hard one because something like that will inflict objections from other communities here such as Turkey... As for myself I'm OK adding this flag in top eleven.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Awazissa likes this.

Thanks guys for your follow. As far as it is an Official Government for over 10 Million population, And this flag set in United Nation as KRG (Kurdistan Region Government)
    I believe there is no Harm to be worried to add this Flag.
    Please ask me for required info if needed
    Thanks always for your hard work

Al Svanberg likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I vote yes, why not
    babarkhurshid and Awazissa like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Very interesting topic!

First of all, its political whether you add it or not. A decision to not add is of course political too. You can look at it from a few perspectives:

-If you want to make it easy for yourself -- piggy back on someone else. Like we will add any country recognized by FIFA or something like that. Easy to handle.

-What will earn you the most money? I do think its reasonable to assume that the country "recognized" will care more than citizens of the country against the recognition. Hence recognize away!

-Its possible to make an educated evaluation of the situation, does the country deserve a recognition? Like, should Deash/Islamic State be recognized? Nah, I don't think we are many that would vote in favor of it, right? Maybe not everyone should be recognized.

From my POV, the Kurdistan Region is an autonomous region of Iraq. Not much unlike say Wales in Great Britain. Since its a part of Iraq, I can't see the Turks out there minding too much, or? So why not? Jeeves let the CEO of Nordeus know that I vote yes too!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 11-28-2016 at 04:43 PM.
    Awazissa likes this.

There is not an offical country in the world.So these piece of cloth can NOT be added.Besides there is not a nation as kurdish and these people are very glad that they are turkish or arab.Dont tell your ideas for all people.
    Last edited by DREAMERS; 11-29-2016 at 07:06 AM.

I doubt TE will add Kurdistan coz they are not a FIFA member. If they want, they should fix the issue of Gibraltar, Palestine and Kosovo first. They deserve more coz they are FIFA members
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by DREAMERS View Post
    There is not an offical country in the world.So these piece of cloth can NOT be added.Besides there is not a nation as kurdish and these people are very glad that they are turkish or arab.Dont tell your ideas for all people.
    I'm so sorry for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast