Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?

Some results from today:

112% vs 101%
    watched vs unwatched, ended 0:1
    T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?-friend1.png

103% vs 98%
    unwatched vs watched, ended 1:0
    T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?-friend2.png

my own game. I'm home and I was 11% better, opponent wasn't watching. The most ridiculous thing: opponent got 2 red cards - MC and DMC, he played 35' only with 9 player... and my team made only 2 more SoT (luckily the winning goal)

We took the lead at 7', were better overall, but suddenly he made 2 SoT (32' and 38'), he took the lead 1:2 (SoT were 5:2), at 43' we made 2:2 (7:2 SoT), at 47' 1.red, at 55' 2.red. SoT were 11:2, at 85' we made 3:2...
    T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?-my.png

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Here's my today game. Me (white) watched, oppo manager wasn't there. Result: 1:1

And my friend's game from the same league, 2 minutes after my game from above. He's there watching - orange (Q 117%), oppo (Q 84%) wasn't. He lost 2:1
    Thanks to that I kept the 2nd place, but the stats are shocking. There are more and more such games lately.

First match i wasn't watching,oppo was,2nd match i was watching,oppo wasn't

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Last edited by madflo19; 12-23-2016 at 12:19 AM.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

start of the season i 100% watch my game , i fell my problem is , few game opponent didnt watch , and i lose . i more stronger then opponent 15% ,so what can do next isit all game dont watch just leave it play itself ..?
    ibangali likes this.

Rookie
    It's normal when you lose once in a while in a close game, when you have similar (or even a bit weaker) Q to your oppo. That happens, bad day, oppo luck etc.
    But when you are significantly better (favorite tag), you watch the game, react to what happens on the pitch, hence you totally dominate the game (proved by the game stats: possession, SoT's, passes...), and still lose to an unmanaged team...it's just really frustrating. It may happen once in a season,maybe twice but not so frequently...
    More and more posts with ridiculous results recently...

Wysłane z mojego E6653 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by czero; 12-23-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Pro
    Unwatched game yesterday. Opponent about 15% weaker. He was watching. We were totally equal in the number of shots, ball possession, ratings, saves etc.... End score 4-1 loss. Makes perfect sense
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Today's league match
    I had + 30% quality
    442 classic both of us
    I was watching,he was not
    The result...

nash123 and czero like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Today's league match
    I had + 30% quality
    442 classic both of us
    I was watching,he was not
    The result...
    Arg man, that sucks

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

i dont know how to put images here on forum but i have the same issue.....im the best team on my league, usually im 15 to 20% higher them my oponents ( sometimes more) and i watch every game, and i do get 10% bonus every day and im seen the same, my oponents have 3 and 4 star players with better ratings then my 7 star players.....i had win but always for minimun score, like 1-0 or 2-1 and i have to struglle alot to win the games, is unbeliaveble how well the all play...and i talking about unmanaged teams, cause i nerver see them on live games, is only me and 2 other managers that are always on, and damn...thay all play so well, and they score so easy...2 or 3 shots in target to get a goal and i need 10 or 12 to get 1 goal....and i have 7 star ST, AMR/L......just doesnt make sense..
    czero likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    i dont know how to put images here on forum but i have the same issue.....im the best team on my league, usually im 15 to 20% higher them my oponents ( sometimes more) and i watch every game, and i do get 10% bonus every day and im seen the same, my oponents have 3 and 4 star players with better ratings then my 7 star players.....i had win but always for minimun score, like 1-0 or 2-1 and i have to struglle alot to win the games, is unbeliaveble how well the all play...and i talking about unmanaged teams, cause i nerver see them on live games, is only me and 2 other managers that are always on, and damn...thay all play so well, and they score so easy...2 or 3 shots in target to get a goal and i need 10 or 12 to get 1 goal....and i have 7 star ST, AMR/L......just doesnt make sense..
    Spot on!

Wysłane z mojego E6653 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast