Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.2 - 20th of December

No shirts for me

Found it.. Never mind..

Was in club under shirt selection
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 12-22-2016 at 02:25 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Next release : Under Armor sponsored jockstrap and compression gear?

Mostly I want to see the player bubbles modeling skivvies. With one of those 360-views to spin em around.

This gift card only in Christmas?

Maybe you should have stopped screwing with the AI in this version. The game outcomes are ridiculous now. Lost me as a customer.

Yes ,so you keep saying…now cheerio
    LeManiaque and dave1311 like this.

Famous
    I used the ignore function a few times this week, good forum feature Bunzo
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I used the ignore function a few times this week, good forum feature Bunzo
    Didn't know that one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Yes ,so you keep saying…now cheerio
    You can kiss me where the sun don't shine!

What's wrong with the game especially this update? I have been losing on a streak not only with equal teams but also with lower strength teams.I use proper tactics,and watch most live matches.
    How can I ever lose with my team at 98% and other in 43% when all my players are fully rested with high morale,match bonus,home game advantage with me using all bonuses during the match.Such things have been happening.
    This is stupidity from top eleven.Have grown tired of these things after i put in so much time and effort.This game is getting worse by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by kartik95090 View Post
    What's wrong with the game especially this update? I have been losing on a streak not only with equal teams but also with lower strength teams.I use proper tactics,and watch most live matches.
    How can I ever lose with my team at 98% and other in 43% when all my players are fully rested with high morale,match bonus,home game advantage with me using all bonuses during the match.Such things have been happening.
    This is stupidity from top eleven.Have grown tired of these things after i put in so much time and effort.This game is getting worse by the day.
    Why you don't open a thread in the teamshowcase section and you upload a pic with the team stats page? this one that have all goals, assists and Man of the Match of the whole team?
    Happen, sometimes that people has bought a full 6* squad thnking that all is done but, one eally have to test the players, cause every player ave nternal limits in how efective he is, the way to play and so... so I guess you hav some players with a negative impact inside the team.

If you let us check better we can help maybe, and you can have some viewpoints

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345