Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Unbelievable stats for 4* player

Quote Originally Posted by Sgdgolf View Post
    Or we can call this cheating, what it really is. How do you explain a 1% value. Do you have a training method for reducing abilities too?

Nice try.
    Actually you don't follow the training closely enough or you never have trained a single player alone...each training skill gained increases 1% of gain, 4 x 1% gain = 1 skill point...that's how it goes...1% gain in skill is added in by TE's new training system...and lower stars mean more focus on specialized training and less gained on others...average of the total gain is the star rating of the players...

Yes these players are scary though they are underrated, so you can't underestimate anyone now just based on stars...look more closely to formulate your team & formation

hrid (football wizards)

I have trained all and everything I can find in the game, team and individual. It is impossible to train just one skill and others get reduced to 1%. If you ever pay attention to the training you will notice that when you practice sprints for example sometimes you get a gain in speed, sometimes in strength, sometimes in agility.

Granted, a lot of times the gain will be in speed, but not to the point that explains 300% in one skill and 1% in another. The way the training is set up it is mathematically impossible to get to 1% and 300% in several values in one category in one player. That would only work if training sprints for example would only give you an increase in speed every time and nothing else. Also keep in mind that by training a player his overall percentage goes up during the season, which means all of his values, because the percentage is relative to the skill level.

So for example, you can have a 1 star player on your team who you never train and some of his values can go down to 1% over a few seasons. However, this does not work in conjunction with several other values going up dramatically at the same time. Again, a mathematical impossibility because of how the training is set up. It is possible to get incredible numbers in a general category like Attack for example but not the extreme different values in each sub-category thereof.

It is not possible to train that way and I am still waiting for the person who can logically explain a 1% and 300% in value in several skills in one category in one player. Except the Nordeus trolls on here, who can also explain the inner workings of the universe.
    Last edited by Sgdgolf; 12-31-2016 at 04:02 PM.

I have trained all and everything I can find in the game, team and individual. It is impossible to train just one skill and others get reduced to 1%. If you ever pay attention to the training you will notice that when you practice sprints for example sometimes you get a gain in speed, sometimes in strength, sometimes in agility.

Granted, a lot of times the gain will be in speed, but not to the point that explains 300% in one skill and 1% in another. The way the training is set up it is mathematically impossible to get to 1% and 300% in several values in one category in one player.
    Have you ever checked clubs 3-4 level down? You can get a better idea from there...but5he explanation is here for you...match it...

When they are significantly below by 20 skill points they can to 1% because they cannot go below that (5* = 20% rating, so 20* = 100%) say for an example my level is 13 and 100% means 85 skill points, if someone has offense to 95 and defence to 65? Then his offense is 140% & defence is 1% and for anything below that will be 1%...that's how it's calculated....

Adios...

hrid (football wizards)
    Bog Igre likes this.

That still does not explain how you get several 300% and 1% values in the same category like attack for example, because you cannot train just one value in a sub category.

That still does not explain how you get several 300% and 1% values in the same category like attack for example, because you cannot train just one value in a sub category.
    Man don't be stubborn, training specialties can be focused extremely and after 3-4 seasons they can be extremely visible if you know how to...the rest is up to you to understand yourself...i cannot train you or others can't either...so find the rest of it yourself through the required combinations & time...

hrid (football wizards)
    LeManiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    Man don't be stubborn, training specialties can be focused extremely and after 3-4 seasons they can be extremely visible if you know how to...the rest is up to you to understand yourself...i cannot train you or others can't either...so find the rest of it yourself through the required combinations & time...

hrid (football wizards)
    Why are you being stubborn? You cannot train one specific sub-category to the point where one value is 1% and the other 300%.
    But of course, then comes the good old, "if you know how" and "I cannot do this for you".

We can also call it what is is, but then I am being flamed on here again. The most amazing thing is that the people pointing out flaws in the game are being harassed on here and made to look like they don't know what they are doing. While in reality this would be an opportunity to make the game better for everyone.
    But, ignorance is bliss.

Why are you being stubborn? You cannot train one specific sub-category to the point where one value is 1% and the other 300%.
    But of course, then comes the good old, "if you know how" and "I cannot do this for you".

We can also call it what is is, but then I am being flamed on here again. The most amazing thing is that the people pointing out flaws in the game are being harassed on here and made to look like they don't know what they are doing. While in reality this would be an opportunity to make the game better for everyone.
    But, ignorance is bliss.
    I would like to say one last thing on it, this extreme differences in values are scary and effective but not always, these players ultimately are not consistent and i have experienced it so am looking for the perfect balance between these differences so that the players are effective and at the same time consistent. I have already left your stage in terms of training skills, so I'm not too much bothered by it as i know one or 2 players can be stopped and games are not won by a few players...these differences make the game more uncertain, so it's more interesting now...also it's not framing you, you lacked knowledge and i gave you while others didn't like your attitude...i dont want to drag it more just know how it's happening and deal with it your way as others are also doing their own way...

hrid (football wizards)
    nash123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    I would like to say one last thing on it, this extreme differences in values are scary and effective but not always, these players ultimately are not consistent and i have experienced it so am looking for the perfect balance between these differences so that the players are effective and at the same time consistent. I have already left your stage in terms of training skills, so I'm not too much bothered by it as i know one or 2 players can be stopped and games are not won by a few players...these differences make the game more uncertain, so it's more interesting now...also it's not framing you, you lacked knowledge and i gave you while others didn't like your attitude...i dont want to drag it more just know how it's happening and deal with it your way as others are also doing their own way...

hrid (football wizards)
    And you are ok with that statement? You cannot be serious.

Apprentice
    I am pretty sure that is not cheating , this is the game engine behavior with new training method... my example, I bought an 18 years old player and played and trained him constantly and individually using greens(only specific training), and after almost 3 seasons looks like below,
    Unbelievable stats for 4* player-player.jpg

So... on non key attributes there was a slightly increase, but the key attributes increased dramatically.
    As a conclusion, after 6 more seasons the non key values will remain the same and will be reported as 1%... , as someone said maybe is better to keep players and not sell them on age 22. .
    amorist hrid and Gert Funck like this.

down 20% all stats each season then training one player once in training program.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast