Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: You really did it this time !

  1. #1
    Newbie Joao Morgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22

    You really did it this time !

    The game was cool, reasonable with the amount of pay for stuff and free stuff in a good balanced way...


    ...But as always greed just was stronger then you...Its not just the ridiculous amount of points needed to level up a player, and the endless training sections that most of them have no effect during training...now you raised up to 8 the teams that go up...



    Yet last season I was at 9th position and still you manage to screw my players stats down didn't promote my team but manage to do that just in case ...

    I see now that this is a never ending story for the ones like myself that have not much money to pay for the damn tokens....face it I said to myself...you'll never have a team that reflects your stadium ...never....in fact every season your team gets even worst and the buying players game is constant... Then you will wast all your tokens you manage to spare the greed of this game Devs in a market that as higher league you are more crappy players haves in the market...

    Seriously... a player that haves total capacity in stats and skill of 64 % haves a value of 107 K in the market.....and you try to sell one of your team that haves total stats of 84 % and the maximum price tag allowed by the game is of 90 K....LMAO

    for this reason you are getting people away....What started to be a cool Manager online...it ended like a greed game....prices and other stuff you offer for winning competitions or other tournaments are just for making us believe we actually won something... in fact if you win a league your players should get valued for that and so their price up on the market...but not here...no Sir..not here, here you are completely screwed so that you have no fun in winning what so ever in this game...

    So last season I tried out to keep my team down of that announced 8th place and that way avoiding the promotion and that way make possible for me to level up my players in their stats...But for my surprise ...not possible ...as I said it before...didn't complain thought it was for the season starting and then the game would reset for the new season...But Naaa...your greed goes far way then really the game....



    Well...stay with your money sucking game....

    Greedy people never got a F. Thing from me...so it will not happen now as well...

    Believing or not... you guys give bad credit to game developing ... I mean who cares about your darn videos , so emotional and then you see the real face of your intentions...

    ...I am not surprised...all games on face Book are like this....but you know Hope is the last thing to die...and I had hope in you and this game...

    I leave one thing for you to think...


    Football Manager 2017 cost today on Steam 41,24 Eurs....and its a Manager that you keep and can start and play whatever you want without paying a single cent more...ohhh and face it its a MANAGER ...your players develop you have everything and achieve real objectives that give you real prices as a Football Manager should always...

    You really did it this time !-fm2017-stean-store-pg...jpg

    Top Eleven gives you the basic and apart from all the Money grabbing greed you had to add in the game the most important is the Token buying window...LMAO....

    if you want 1031 Tokens you will pay... 100 Eurs.. Ohh sorry 99,99 Eurs....cause we are dumb Ass.... and for one cent we do not pay 100....

    You really did it this time !-token-window.jpg

    LOL....forgot to say that this Tokens if you buy them 1031 ...are not even enough to train a player to his higher stats and stars....LOL and LOL again....

    So if you have eleven players without any more subs players ..you will have to buy at least 11 times this value of tokens....


    Hell yeah...we are Rich ...and this suck...s do not even get it...


    Well...you sure think that we are idiots.....but as most greed people ...you often mistake in this matter.




    Well this stays...I know you will delete it but dont matter will post on my FB page just to try to awake people for this matter...


    And Go ahead...screw up Mr Mourinho Face in this game...

    You are crap..and so this reflects in this game of yours...
    Sgdgolf likes this.

  2. #2
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Yes, T11 is very unfair and frustrating sometimes. Yes, it requires you to watch a lot of ad videos every day. But from your post I can see you don't know much about the game mechanics and winning strategies, some of your acusations are just wrong.
    Also, Football Manager 2017 has user ratings around 30-40%. The fact you want to play that crap instead says more about the value of your opinion than anything else.
    It wasn't our day.

  3. #3
    Newbie Joao Morgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Yes, T11 is very unfair and frustrating sometimes. Yes, it requires you to watch a lot of ad videos every day. But from your post I can see you don't know much about the game mechanics and winning strategies, some of your acusations are just wrong.
    Also, Football Manager 2017 has user ratings around 30-40%. The fact you want to play that crap instead says more about the value of your opinion than anything else.
    LOL....


    That Crap its on the market for Pfff 12 or more years...!


    That crap is a Manager..and the fact that you compare the way you did the 2 games...just windows your knowledge of any Sim or Tact. game....


    I compared Prices not what ever you are comparing it...


    Who told you I wanted to win...in this ..thing...in fact I told the opposite...I tried to loose and stay bellow the 8th position to improve my players...You can not read...or is it brain washing ???

    I didnt offended you so keep your nasty attitude to yourself..and post with at least some education....

    If you have the way to counterpart what I have posted ..go ahead... but do it with education ...this is not a Fish market so that you can come here and insult people....


    But you are funny...This game haves game Mechanics....Bahahahahahahaha...

    Never laughed so much... TY
    Last edited by Joao Morgado; 12-29-2016 at 12:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    Well you are the customer you chose what you want and and what to buy depending on your preferences.

    BTW in game purchases are optional and they are not a necessity in order to succeed.

    About comparison with FM we are talking about 2 different games.
    Also mobile FM does not have 12 years of experience as you said..
    I was big fan of FM pc game but FM needs much time that currently I do not possess.
    T11 needs much less time.

    But as I said your tastes, your choices.
    And believe me, no one in here is really interested in your tastes.
    Except if you want to hump pinguins.
    Bunzo, ibangali, madflo19 and 1 others like this.

  5. #5
    Newbie Joao Morgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Well you are the customer you chose what you want and and what to buy depending on your preferences.

    BTW in game purchases are optional and they are not a necessity in order to succeed.

    About comparison with FM we are talking about 2 different games.
    Also mobile FM does not have 12 years of experience as you said..
    I was big fan of FM pc game but FM needs much time that currently I do not possess.
    T11 needs much less time.

    But as I said your tastes, your choices.
    And believe me, no one in here is really interested in your tastes.
    Except if you want to hump pinguins.
    OK...that is a valid opinion...however....let me state this...

    Its not a post to give an opinion on tastes..or likes...its a post of what a game offers and another game offers for an amount of money spent on our part...


    This is not a question of tastes or likes..its a question of greed, Money...COINS, TOKENS, DINARI...what ever you use to play a game in equal circumstances... now ...If some one plays FM or any of it, in online mode, against other team and world players you will have to compare games, and, the money you spent to play it...

    FM do not ask for more that you payed initially for it... this one its all but not paying mate....

    You can only haves top players if you pay to add stars to them...the available training gets you nowhere...

    And this is what I am comparing...

    Has you see its not a question of tastes...its a question of what is fair and what turns into nothing more then what it is ...a money slot game that asks and gives nothing back ...you will realize that as I did...and even Our Russian friend that presented me here with a disregarding post to myself will see this 2..sooner or later...



    No one cares about a negative realistic opinion...ok..it was not my intention to convert no one to my believes...just stating them...
    Sgdgolf likes this.

  6. #6
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    The only problem aren't tokens themselves. The problem is, what you can do with the tokens. At the current state, it's like pay to win, because you can buy the most important ressources of that game: greens and money (at low level).

    If nordeus gives all managers every day the same amount of ressources, and make only optical customizations buyable, it's much fair.

    The game will not be perfect, there are many other problems, but pay to win was/is/will be annoying.
    Joao Morgado and ibangali like this.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  7. #7
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,044
    Just gonna tip toe back out of this thread.
    dave1311 and ibangali like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

    Pueblo FC

    Unofficial Updates Thread

  8. #8
    Pro ibangali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123
    If nordeus gives all managers every day the same amount of ressources, and make only optical customizations buyable, it's much fair.
    indeed, I'm agree with that
    or (I'm not sure about other managers) I'm willing to pay fair amount of monthly subscription fee instead of watching crappy video which kill my time and make frustration. Nordeus or video providers should make a good new year resolution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao Morgado
    So last season I tried out to keep my team down of that announced 8th place and that way avoiding the promotion and that way make possible for me to level up my players in their stats...But for my surprise ...not possible ...
    sorry, I'm not agree with you in that part, because I build up a 15 players team, 11 of them 7*. So it's not impossible...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...g-outcome.html

    And comparing cost with other game like FM, I'm tip toeing with LeManiaque
    Last edited by ibangali; 12-29-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    Joao Morgado likes this.

  9. #9
    Newbie Joao Morgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    indeed, I'm agree with that
    or (I'm not sure about other managers) I'm willing to pay fair amount of monthly subscription fee instead of watching crappy video which kill my time and make frustration. Nordeus or video providers should make a good new year resolution.



    sorry, I'm not agree with you in that part, because I build up a 15 players team, 11 of them 7*. So it's not impossible...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...g-outcome.html

    And comparing cost with other game like FM, I'm tip toeing with LeManiaque
    Good get out then...

  10. #10
    Newbie Joao Morgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22
    Its funny why people bother to reply things like...I am going away from this thread, or other idiotic things...Do not like my opinion OK...but leaving a rather silly comment just to try to make the poster look bad...Pfff..the ones that leave a comment like that are the ones that look bad really...


    I really do not care about what bad things you say you just look bad stating this stuff...do not like my point good ...its my point any way..do not like my way of stating the things bad, for you at least cause it was a thread opened by myself ...so you do not have to like it..open your own to say silly or stupid things that really do not state nothing but your incompetence thinking...


    This is what I think ...and have lots of friends that played this before that think the same way...

    In fact , this is to my Canadian friend...If you do not compare 2 Manager games then ...what do you compare...a Shooter with this...cause this is a Manager is it not...


    OK...this is what I was talking about...just cause someone told you that you are funny doesn't suppose to be true ...cause its exactly the right thing comparing 2 Manager games...


    Ohh and by the way I play on PC not on Mobile...


    Anyway...I meant to say this of my opening topic thread, and I did...


    Keep playing your Arcade Manager, and dream that you are playing it like a manager...

    Good what people are in a Forum...no wounder there are wars in this world...if really pathetic to see some people comments ..
    Last edited by Joao Morgado; 12-29-2016 at 11:09 PM.
    Sgdgolf likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast