Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: injuries

Famous
    ^^^

I save packs here and there, if there a 2 day injury after last game of the day, 3 hours before the server daily refresh, there's not a good reason not to save 4 packs. Injuries player is over 21? He won't gain so much from training the condition he's losing anyways, so let him sit a bit. Don't rush to heal everything, consider the green pack or time cost to recover lost condition vs red pack supply.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no complain from me.
    The last time I was "farming" reds, it was at least 7-8 months ago.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

llolol u can gimme some injuries... time ago... "there was a time" as the ancients say, the trainings had injuries and during matches was posible to see 2 or 3 injuries...

Now... no training injuries and 1 per match as max. and always, the max of red boosters needed are 15 even for a 20 days injurie...
    I have a big amount of reds now really... no way to waste these... thats why I gave the idea to convert the field in a swimingpool to play this game where one have to sunk boats but using boosters as bombs xD
    ...and really I still thinking that my idea to have 1 day injuries during trainings was not so bad...
    Lets see if Nordeus hear me xD
    Last edited by khris; 01-03-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12