Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How can this happen? :confused:

Unhappy How can this happen? :confused:

Nordeus, no kidding, explain this to me, please.
    Nordeus explains this. Look at this norde, I want to lose and I won that way, that sucks, right? It was not anymore because I put all my possible attackers on the field, man, how can I explain this?
    Then you say there are no trolls?
    "Nordeus give me some tips onHow can this happen? :confused:-broma.jpgHow can this happen? :confused:-na-moral.jpg
    how to lose in the top eleven"

Up Arrows? Put down arrow.

I still can not believe this.

I'm just like you, so I want help from the norde with this.

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    I still can not believe this.
    I'm just like you, so I want help from the norde with this.

It's happen with me twice last season, my academy 2* GK got MoM and another academy 2* dc got MoM, where I was using wall or odd formation, without any arrow, ST as goaly n GK as ST, the day I got that academy GK I use him to test and boom...

To tank your team, don't use any arrow, use odd formation or wall, don't watch the game, don't make 10% bonus at all, buy 3/4 old age GK and assign them on attacking positions
    If still want to watch the game then watch as a friend but don't support your team, support your oppo
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-05-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Famous
    They're not exactly low quality players, are they? :/ (Niko did fine with 1 star gk)

what were you playing against, formation and Q? Your mentality?

At the end of the day, you had 11, mostly attacking, players (including 5 strikers, 2 over 120%) all set with attacking arrows. You also had 5 defenders in your half, without major gap, and with significant flank coverage. Your player choices probably have high passing skill and maintain possession no matter what you do. If you used long passing to try to avoid that, all the more reason they scored. Same with easy tackle, very likely that just avoided many FK and penalties that could have come playing attackers in tackling positions.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    oppo had worst formation than yours (and players oop)
    Happened to me few times when I wanted to stay same season.
    I switched my GK with my ST , went after the game and saw that I won.
    What ?
    Then I saw that my oppo also had a GK oop (out of position)
    LOL

* the other scenario is that your post is a nice joke - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Everyone should keep in mind that there isn't a "I want to lose" button in the game. Don't know what opponent you were playing against but that doesn't mean that your players aren't going to try and play the game even if their manager want's to tank the season. Their minds are programmed that way.

Btw, even if you put all your players to the sides in order to sprawl a red carpet in the mid, those wings are nicely packed with your players so if your team gets the ball... it won't be hard to push it up all the way to the opponent's goal line.

I've tried to tank a few seasons and I have experience with this. There ain't no 100% sure way to botch your game and sabotage your team, well there is but sometimes the conditions are just helpful for your side and your players are going to give their best no matter what.

On and those UP arrows really help with your team's aggression.
    ibangali likes this.

Why u don't try with 0% condition?^^ I won 13 CL's of consecutive levels, tanking 2 seasons, playing 2 and so.. maybe some summer I was 4 seasons tanking but let's say I have some practice with that and never had problem :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast