Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How can this happen? :confused:

Famous
    Well, people can come with any scientific explanation they like: this is a football management game. And if you play football like this, you lose. And badly ! So this should be addressed by Nordeus developpers if they want their game engine to look like something serious and credible. I also used this tactic and decorated it with a "through the middle" passing setting. And I won ! Let's be serious for a while...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, people can come with any scientific explanation they like: this is a football management game. And if you play football like this, you lose. And badly ! So this should be addressed by Nordeus developpers if they want their game engine to look like something serious and credible. I also used this tactic and decorated it with a "through the middle" passing setting. And I won ! Let's be serious for a while...
    Well, it's still 11 ppl on the field. And they still have two legs. I mean each of them! =] They can win a game, it is very much possible, depends on the opponent.
    I don't see a problem here.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-05-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    Sousa Patricio likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

lol! seriously no manager of football wanna lose thats fact, only on top eleven so dont compare. even if the manager wanna lose but the player they wanna win. So get serious play to win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12