Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

League :

Persebaya 3-1 Juventus FC

CL :

Persebaya 1-1 thepersa fc (4th Place)

The special thing about those 2 matches was the MOM, Edo Titor Rumaropen. He is simply brilliant today in terms of preventing my team from defeats today. The downside is that Tim Bajul Ijo found themselves on the brink of being relegated into NML.

Meanwhile Khamdi FC still leads the league and we are in 5th position.
    Killroy, Gert Funck, Bunzo and 2 others like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Season 88 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Season 88 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg
    madflo19, khris, CM-16 and 4 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Desert Rats FC report, Days 6-8.

The Desert Rats Management had a weekend away in Scotland, so after selecting the team and tactics, left the matches in the capable (!) hands of his assistant...

Day 6 - First up was the Cup Round of 32 2nd Leg match at home, with a 3-1 advantage from the 1st Leg. Emerson de Alencar Arraes and Ireneusz Jezierski put the Rats 2-0 up by the half-hour mark, but the visitors came back strongly in the last 15 minutes and levelled the match 2-2. Desert Rats continue on after a 5-3 aggregate win.

The League match was the hangover to the early match endeavours, playing away at 3rd place in the League. The visitors found themselves 0-2 down after 30 minutes, but Gary Cusack started the revival with a Penalty and Glenn Seynaeve completed the comeback in the second-half as the Rats earned their second 2-2 draw of the day.

Day 7 - Glenn Seynaeve netted a first-half hat-trick as Desert Rats finished the first half of their Champions League Group stage with a 3-0 win at home. After Seynaeve's efforts the rest of the team coasted home, final score 3-0.

Desert Rats had to come back from 2 goals down for the second League match running, this time at home to 2nd place in the League. It wasn't until after the hour mark that the team woke up, Ronaldo Gimenez, Matt Goggin and Glenn Seynaeve scoring the goals that secured a 3-2 win.

Day 8 - Cup Round of 16 day, and 1st Leg away again, and Desert Rats recorded a 1-1 draw.

The day's League match was away at 12th place, and two goals in a minute at the start of the second-half by Emerson de Alencar Arraes and Gary Cusack was enough for the Rats to win 2-0.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-16-2017 at 06:43 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 23 day 9/28 progress, so far so good

Season 88 - Are you ready?-untitled-146229.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-untitled-146230.jpg

Season 88 - Are you ready?-untitled-146231.jpg

Season 88 - Are you ready?-untitled-146232.jpg

The Management returned from their weekend away, and immediately took charge again, scanning the Transfer Market and picking up this young defender as a shadow for Lee Parsons, retiring at the end of this season.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-dr-stefan-lazar-6t8_03m.jpg

In the League, Desert Rats went away to 8th place, and despite a 7.8Q/31% advantage, found it hard to break down an asymmetric midfield. Ireneusz Jezierski came out immediately after the break and gave the Rats the lead, Emerson de Alencar Arraes netted in the 78th minute to increase the advantage, and substitute Gary Cusack seemed to have finished off the home side with the third goal 6 minutes from time. The hosts pulled a goal back just before the end, but Desert Rats finished 3-1 winners to keep them 2 points clear at the top.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-l6-league-round-7.jpg

Desert Rats' second match of the day came late on, and they went away to a team 6.5Q/26% poorer and went on a rampage, racking up their second 8-goal thrashing in the Champions League Group Stage matches. Left-winger Unal Ozdemir bagged a first-half brace, followed up by Ireneusz Jezierski and Glenn Seynaeve to give a 4-0 half-time lead for the visitors. Jezierski added a second after the break, before Ozdemir picked up a booking and then added another goal for his hat-trick. Emerson de Alencar Arraes scored the 7th goal, then for the second match running, Gary Cusack came on as a substitute and scored, netting the final goal before the Rats coasted the last quarter-hour to the final whistle.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-group-e-round-4.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

League :

L.A.Galaxi FC 0-6 Persebaya 2014

I'm gonna show my sympathy for this one. This team is very strong and active and also had a very good start in my league with the record of 3 wins and 1 draw in the first 4 games.

But after winning 4-1 against SKA, their next results were like this :

Snow FC 5-0 L.A. Galaxi FC
    L.A. Galaxi FC 2-2 SHAND FC (13th place)
    FC HOOLIGANS 6-0 Galaxi FC

TBH they could be one of the teams that can grab the title. But I didn't expect these heavy losses. In fact, we scored 5 goals in the space of the first 32 minutes alone and most of the goals are from open plays.

I expect them to bounce back sooner or later
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    League :

L.A.Galaxi FC 0-6 Persebaya 2014

I'm gonna show my sympathy for this one. This team is very strong and active and also had a very good start in my league with the record of 3 wins and 1 draw in the first 4 games.

But after winning 4-1 against SKA, their next results were like this :

Snow FC 5-0 L.A. Galaxi FC
    L.A. Galaxi FC 2-2 SHAND FC (13th place)
    FC HOOLIGANS 6-0 Galaxi FC

TBH they could be one of the teams that can grab the title. But I didn't expect these heavy losses. In fact, we scored 5 goals in the space of the first 32 minutes alone and most of the goals are from open plays.

I expect them to bounce back sooner or later
    You are damn lucky

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

Desert Rats FC faced a determined side in their Cup Round of 16 2nd Leg match at home this morning, the 1st leg having ended in a 1-1 draw. Having made a couple of cameo appearances in the preceding two matches, new defender Stefan Lazar was handed his full debut as the Management tried to field a defence which would match the opponents' midfield and forward lines for Quality. After an early exchange of bookings and free-kicks, the match settled down to a bit of an attack-fest, both sides looking for the break which would hopefully seal the tie. Lazar provided the home side's first bit of flair, collecting the ball near the halfway line and weaving his way through the visitors defence before sliding the ball past the 'keeper at close range to give the Rats the lead in the match and the aggregate score. Ten minutes later, the visitors lost one of their three defenders to a second yellow card, but this only spurred them to more effort to find an equaliser.

Into the second half, and the match was still in the balance until the 85th minute, when a second defender was shown a second yellow card, and the hosts scented blood. Gary Cusack made an unaccustomed run down the right wing and in the absence of any effective cover, fired into the net from just outside the box to make the match safe. Desert Rats win 2-0, and progress to the Quarter-Finals 3-1 on aggregate.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-17-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    madflo19, Bunzo and Temidayo_ like this.

Now that the 1/3 of the season is almost over it's time for my report.

League
    The real question is, will I achieve ending the league without conceding?
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170117-175152.jpg

League Stats
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170117-180840.jpg

Champions League
    So far so good in the CL competition as well. Unless something extreme happens I'll qualify in the 1st place.
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170117-181108.jpg

CL Schedule
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170117-181320.jpg

Cup
    In the Cup I was eliminated early this season (Round of 32) because my opponent was a bit better than me and got lucky with a send-off and an immediate goal I conceded in the first leg.
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170117-181722.jpg

Team Stats
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-untitled34.png

Player Stats (based on number of appearances)
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170117-175845.jpg
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Famous
    We're doing fine so far, I think 1 league loss (a bit of a counter attack shock) and 2 draws overall. Need a win in Cup today to advance. My motivation is low, been missing a lot of ads most days, and no motivation to grab fresh players. Leading the league, which is pretty even quality.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-01-17-10-23-35.jpg

Zach Tupy scored his 100th league goal. Many from FK, many from the field.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-01-16-15-40-50.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-01-16-15-41-06.jpg
    Bunzo, talisman, axd23 and 2 others like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast