Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: League draw already happened?

  1. #21
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    Exactly! 2 hours before the start of Day 3.

    But now some of us can already see it, although I cannot .... what i am curious is what is the consequence of this mess up? We all know that this game is based on some programming algorithms, if some bugs exist in the program, something else could also be impacted .....



    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Usually league draws appear 2 hours before 2nd day ending... 3:30 in Spain so usually 1:30am I can se the draws... strange that now at 23:43 are visible for some managers...

  2. #22
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Exactly! 2 hours before the start of Day 3.

    But now some of us can already see it, although I cannot .... what i am curious is what is the consequence of this mess up? We all know that this game is based on some programming algorithms, if some bugs exist in the program, something else could also be impacted .....
    I too can see that in the Home page Next match is tomorrow 15.05 Vs Tung FC... no calendar but....and as always league table will be avalibe once day 3 is started so... strange, really.

  3. #23
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    You are using old version or new version ?

    This really makes me scratch my hairs ...


    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I too can see that in the Home page Next match is tomorrow 15.05 Vs Tung FC... no calendar but....and as always league table will be avalibe once day 3 is started so... strange, really.

  4. #24
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    You are using old version or new version ?

    This really makes me scratch my hairs ...
    New version, now I just wanna se if finally this is the real league rival or the server do a new draw in 2 hous or so... xD

  5. #25
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    194
    i can't see my next league opponent nor the league's full standings.Probably i play another different game

  6. #26
    Rookie Darren Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    130
    l like many use both platforms but wot im concerned about is the implications,usually says its off for maintenance for a few hours here in dublin ireland from 2/2:15-5am but i always thought that was the leagues been drawn,if we know the fixture of first game surly the draw has already taken place so ppl selling players as cup starts makes no difference at all,i contacted support this morning but as usual when its on them im still left waiting,contacted them before,usually quite fast , mustve been a drunk worker who pressed the draw button to quickly lol

  7. #27
    Apprentice The_Savage_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    217
    I can see next opponent and it's a friend

  8. #28
    Pro ibangali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    801
    server restarted, its day 3, I can see the fixtures, but can't see league table, it's still showing ...day 3...

    League draw already happened?-day-3.jpg

  9. #29
    Apprentice The_Savage_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    217
    i can see table, a difficult league on average but nowhere near as hard as last season. only one friend out of possible four

  10. #30
    Apprentice The_Savage_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    217
    first round opponent the same as before the reset

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast