Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: League draw already happened?

Addicted
    Exactly! 2 hours before the start of Day 3.

But now some of us can already see it, although I cannot .... what i am curious is what is the consequence of this mess up? We all know that this game is based on some programming algorithms, if some bugs exist in the program, something else could also be impacted .....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Usually league draws appear 2 hours before 2nd day ending... 3:30 in Spain so usually 1:30am I can se the draws... strange that now at 23:43 are visible for some managers...

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Exactly! 2 hours before the start of Day 3.

But now some of us can already see it, although I cannot .... what i am curious is what is the consequence of this mess up? We all know that this game is based on some programming algorithms, if some bugs exist in the program, something else could also be impacted .....
    I too can see that in the Home page Next match is tomorrow 15.05 Vs Tung FC... no calendar but....and as always league table will be avalibe once day 3 is started so... strange, really.

Addicted
    You are using old version or new version ?

This really makes me scratch my hairs ...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I too can see that in the Home page Next match is tomorrow 15.05 Vs Tung FC... no calendar but....and as always league table will be avalibe once day 3 is started so... strange, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    You are using old version or new version ?

This really makes me scratch my hairs ...
    New version, now I just wanna se if finally this is the real league rival or the server do a new draw in 2 hous or so... xD

Apprentice
    i can't see my next league opponent nor the league's full standings.Probably i play another different game

l like many use both platforms but wot im concerned about is the implications,usually says its off for maintenance for a few hours here in dublin ireland from 2/2:15-5am but i always thought that was the leagues been drawn,if we know the fixture of first game surly the draw has already taken place so ppl selling players as cup starts makes no difference at all,i contacted support this morning but as usual when its on them im still left waiting,contacted them before,usually quite fast , mustve been a drunk worker who pressed the draw button to quickly lol

I can see next opponent and it's a friend

server restarted, its day 3, I can see the fixtures, but can't see league table, it's still showing ...day 3...

League draw already happened?-day-3.jpg

i can see table, a difficult league on average but nowhere near as hard as last season. only one friend out of possible four

first round opponent the same as before the reset

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast