Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How assists works?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Aww what a selfish player haha

Maybe they do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4gMokokghM
    My playmaker can do it as well.

How assists works?-assist.png
    guilleon likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Well if a player can receive an assist from suffering a penalty and score the penalty at the same time, i don't know how you call it, but it does seems like a technical issue and a broken one by the way.
    I think those assists indicate who earns the penalty. So if a player earns a penalty, and then also scores the penalty, they get awarded with an assist. I don't know why, exactly, but that is my theory. I do not necessarily have a problem with it, since it is not really a technical issue/bug, and more of a football terminology issue.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I think those assists indicate who earns the penalty. So if a player earns a penalty, and then also scores the penalty, they get awarded with an assist. I don't know why, exactly, but that is my theory. I do not necessarily have a problem with it, since it is not really a technical issue/bug, and more of a football terminology issue.
    I agree

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    guilleon likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Guess it didn't happen
    madflo19 likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Question: 'does the ENGINE of the games change from text view from 2d view?"
    Answer: 'yes it dose!... then a ctrl c + ctrl v about toggling 2d off.."
    Question: 'what change' (this is the best part, i asked if the ENGINE of the game change from 2d to text and not if the VIEW of the game change)
    Answer: 'the LIVE match will show LIVE animation (wow doge!)....'

Yeah he did speak directly to me after the 2 question but did not answered correctly, and i just asked what i had read on this topic...

Well if a player can receive an assist from suffering a penalty and score the penalty at the same time, i don't know how you call it, but it does seems like a technical issue and a broken one by the way.
    Just wanted to put my own two cent here.

I have to agree with what Voldara explained.
    You forget that, as she said, you have the context of this thread in mind when writing to support.

Your question should have been presented in a different way. So instead of "does the ENGINE of the games change from text view from 2d view?" you should have asked - "Is there any inconsistency issue between the 2D animation and the written match commentary? Does the animation differ from the commentary? I think it does because (And here you explain how the player who executes the corner-kick will always get the assist even though the animation shows how the ball is being passed around several times before being kicked by a final player behind the goal line)".

You can clearly see how much information my example provides the agent with. Also do note the tone.
    Provide extensive information about the matter so that, if by any chance, the agent may not be up-to-date with the issue you're having, they will realize that they don't know about it and will ask their colleagues.

Still I'm not going to defend the agent - They should have asked you to better explain the matter before going on a hunch that you are talking about an issue with the 2D live animation. From the final reply it seems that the agent explained that the data between animation and commentary is absolutely the same.

And it is. But the thing is that the animation "shows" an event that the game code skips in terms of what happens between the start of the Corner-kick and the Goal itself. So the assist is awarded to the player who began the event (did the corner-kick), and not to any player that you visually saw pass the ball right before it went for a goal.
    This is an issue with the code atm. The devs generally improve on the code as time goes so I'm sure this should be fixed in the future. Do know that we're talking about code here, where thousands of lines are interconnected and it may actually be quite complex to just fix it with the flip of a switch.

Lastly I will ask you to offer a better attitude when you write to our support agents. Whether you believe it or not, they will mostly reply with custom answers. This is part of our quality assurance. We want to be personal with the players not sound like robots. Some of the information on a specific subject can very well be part of a macro, and why shouldn't it? If it's correct and well explained the agent should just provide you with it.

One more thing anyone reading this thread/post - Make sure to recall the Top 11 Forum rules.

3. Privacy

Private communications between forum members, moderators, Top Eleven employees, and affiliates or partners of Top Eleven should remain private.

Forum Content placed in public channels must not include copies of private communications, including (but not limited to) support tickets, emails, private messages and chat logs.

I will leave the screenshots of your conversation with the support agent visible in this thread, Guilleon, this time. But in future cases please refrain from posting such media on the forum. Thank you.

Finally - I implore everyone - Forum-users, Moderators, Administrators, or otherwise - Keep your tone in check both here and over at the support channel. I've talked about this in regards to the forum in the past, but I wan't to ask you for some understanding on your part when it comes to the Support Channel as well.

The Support agents aren't your personal punching bags, they are people just like you. They are also players in Top 11. They better than anyone else, save for the developers themselves, understand what the issues are. Also keep in mind that the support team is located near my own work space. I talk with all of them every-single-day, and sometimes I'm reading some utterly disgusting things in the tickets that they receive. And these guys and girls are taking in on the chin and going forward, and it's not just because of our quality standards (We don't want our support agents to be aggressive or act maliciously with the players), but because they are all very proactive and emphatic individuals - That's how we hire them.

All I'm asking is - "Cut them some slack" - That's all.

This last part I wrote is prompted by your own ticket at the support channel. The whole ticket history really. I've read through all of it.
    Please keep any outbursts to a minimum. Use less (None really) swearing in your tickets so that you can better present your stance and your thoughts, and so you may sound reasonable at all times. There may be many things you dislike about Top 11 but this is not the way to provide constructive criticism, nor the way to talk to any human being.

I truly hope you'll contemplate on my words and take them in to consideration. Great consideration.

Thank you to everyone else who, even when you dislike some aspect of Top Eleven, have had the will to stay civilized when sharing your thoughts and complaints.

yes customer support is not your personal salt mine, keep the crying in the tunnel
    guilleon likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    I didn't wrote a proper question with extensive information because the only way I've found for talking with the support is directly through the app on android and I don't really feel comfortable wrighting a entire text there. When I tried to enter support via facebook it redirects to this sitehttps://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...manager/?p=web
    and I cant find anyway for direct support talk there.
    I feel truly sorry for the short questioning made from my cellphone and confusing support via app from support via website, i thought it had no problem to put sup talks on public.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Is there any inconsistency issue between the 2D animation and the written match commentary? Does the animation differ from the commentary? I think it does because (And here you explain how the player who executes the corner-kick will always get the assist even though the animation shows how the ball is being passed around several times before being kicked by a final player behind the goal line)
    I would like to see you tapping that on a mini s1. :P

And in my defense I did not made any personal offense in those talks, only to the game itself, and I did send text info and pictures all the time to the supporter so you can't call that entirely unreasonable.
    But I'm glad that this topic achieved some future change for the game about that penalty assist. Sorry if I sounded a little childish, is that you put effort and time on a game you really like and it kinda makes you stressful when something don't happen the way 'normal' things would... Sorry if anyone got offended. And ahm... HoofDaddy go stick yours where the sun dont shine, that is really emphatic, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    yes customer support is not your personal salt mine, keep the crying in the tunnel
    I didn't made this topic for complaning but to understand 'how assist works' because i saw something on the 2d view that i thought wrong, that is, the cornerkicker getting an assist after someone deflected the ball, so yeah sorry if i'm 'crying in the tunnel' for a better game to everybody.
    Last edited by guilleon; 01-21-2017 at 05:43 PM.

i meant that generally for everyone, not specifically directed at you. Nothing in your post suggested an abundance of unjust complaining. Honestly, for most issues you'll likely get a faster better response on here for anything in game that isn't payment related.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123