Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    12 on target, saves 3 and only 5 goals, where another 4 on target
    Ball stopped before it crossed the line and decided to take another direction... I think, it made a 180 degree turn...

Maybe... Nordeus gives us an information about the correlation of the stats...

F.E. missed save are blocked by player
    Tackles are pressure- and tackling style
    Why you have 16 shot, but only a single one on target...

but I think, this will be only a dream.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Thought you won your league last season. How aren't you in the CL. Dropped down to the Super League on purpose?
    Haha.... Good observation skills there.... Well, my champions league form has been in shambles for 2seasons now, won 4, drew 2, lost 8 against at least 10% weaker opponents... Hopefully I win Nivea league and make it a consecutive Nivea cup champions
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post

Got the goals and qualified. Scored super early. Had 13 of 19 (68%) shots on target. Immense. Into the cup semifinals for the first ever time.

Was going to play my Gala XI (my best 11 players,) irrespective of what competitions they normally play in. I have two diluted XIs you see, one for the league games, and another XI for cup games. Today, playing a game I needed to win by 2 goals, I was going to play my best 11 players and continue switching the formation and style of play to fit the events of the game. Then I changed my mind and decided to play a 73% AML|AMC|AMR in CM. Why? He has a 126% shooting. Weak in aggressiveness and strength he might be, but I figured my team would need someone capable of rifling the ball in from midfield. And then how many times do CM have all the space in the world at the edge of the box but choose to pass to an attacker who's offside?

Kindda paid of I think, even if his goal was headed in from a CK. He probably contributed to the 13 shots on target. His CM partner grabbed the brace.

I have a fine chance of making the cup final BTW. My opponent is a 73% team who, although, lead their division, have lost 3 league games.
    If I scale through the semifinals this season, then I would be in the Cup finals for the first time in 18months with main team.
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    This time Ass Manager make right report, lol

12 on target, saves 3 and only 5 goals, where another 4 on target
    Attachment 77837
    3rd player with the name Shin that's an awesome player... I think I have to watch out for that name now

Logging on early this morning, the Management had a brief visit to the transfer market and this player had failed to gather any interest. 1T? it'd be rude not to...

Season 89 Are you ready?-dr-cipriano-elizondo-1t6_03m.jpg

Desert Rats FC played their final match in the first half of the league season at home to 4th place, and were pegged back twice before the defence settled itself down and the goal machine got into action. On 14 minutes, Patrick Tillmanns netted a free-kick after an opposition infringement in the edge of the box, and that looked like it until the visitors equalised within sight of half-time. After the break, wingers Tillmanns and Kostadin Marinov combined to give the former his second goal of the match, but the opposition came back again within 10 minutes to make the match all square again. The wingers executed a carbon copy of the previous goal to net Tillmanns his hat-trick and put the hosts back in front, and Marinov repeated the assist a few minutes later, only it was striker Emanuele Imbimbo that got onto the end of the cross to give the Rats some degree of comfort. After a triple substitution, replacement right-back Rodrigo Giminez took advantage of a visitors sloppy pass by taking the ball off the intended recipient and running through the defence to slam the ball home for the final goal in a 5-2 win.

At the mid-point in the League season, it looks like a three-team race for the honours...

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-l7-league-round-13.jpg
    madflo19, Bunzo, axd23 and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

After 1st half of the season AC Milan is top of their league 7 points in front of 2nd and 3rd place,also still involved in the other competitions
    Marco van Basten has scored 64 goals in 26 matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    talisman, Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

After a strong performance against the second team of the League, axd23 FC now have a 3 points lead and sit at the top of the table.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170219-190853.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170219-191416.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170219-191129.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170219-191142.jpg

Mid of the Season report

League

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledjfsoif0or-e%5Bprf.jpg

Stats
    Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledtgfjjkhkkh.jpg

Champions League

I won the Group I was put in with relative ease and now I play the first leg of the Round of 16 later tonight against an opponent who on paper I should get through.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitleddfdgdggdgd.jpg

Cup

In the Cup competition I was once again knocked out in the Round of 32 by a level higher opponent.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledvdfdfdfdsfsfs.jpg

Complete Player Stats (based on number of appearances)
    Season 89 Are you ready?-untitledlfkslklgrh%3Blh%3Bg.jpg
    Last edited by axd23; 02-19-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    talisman, CM-16 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Great start into the new week:

We won 8:0 at CL vs 18% weaker, watched team, we won at league against last place 8:0 too... but that team was 70% weaker, illegal formation (ST played GK, players as DL, ML, AML,...)...
    Costa made 7 goals.

We also made a new unbeaten streak (I checked it yesterday after last game, was 82... )
    Season 89 Are you ready?-all-time.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-all-time-new.jpg

Let's see, how long we go unbeaten...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Wauw just beat number one.. And it's square at the top

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-02-19-21-51-15.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-02-19-21-51-29.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Desert Rats FC played their Champions League Round of 16 1st Leg match at home, conceding 5% Quality to their Level 8 opponents, and ruled the roost from start to finish. Braces from wingers Kostadin Marinov and Patrick Tillmanns, and a super-shot from left-back Garry Crawford featured in a 5-1 win which augurs well for progression to the Quarter-Finals.
    CM-16, Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast