Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    And the battle keeps on...
    Important win today threw one competitor to 5th position.

Attachment 77918

A tremendous league match day today.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-02-21-17-47-12-311.jpg

1. I have not achieved such scores except from the entry levels at the beginning at the game. We were unstoppable.
    2. This boosted the goal difference something that gave me an extra advantage in case of draws (which are very likely)
    3. One competitor lost a key match and got a 3 point difference.
    4. Batigoal, me new ST, sent me some more proofs that he deserved the 79T spent on him. 3goals + 2assists + 10rating

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-02-21-17-46-21-203.jpg
    talisman, Bunzo and Killroy like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

First team out of treble race
    Gabez Teh likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    Wooptedooo RNG of Nordeus hated me today. After so many wins today was the day of the bigg losses. After 2 league matches lost now also both CL matches were lost. My first team won the home game with 2-1 so it would be hard. Totally equal match but end score was a 2-0 loss. Out of the CL this season also. Zzzzzz.

My second team faced the advisary who got trashed in the home game with 4-0. Totally equal match again but in the 90th minute the advisary scored 1-0. Oh well, at least I still have a chance there to win the CL.
    talisman likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    talisman and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Undefeated in league, out of cup, painfully dropped into the League of the Lotioned Lads after being 1 point behind in a +1 level CL. Motivation to play = poor
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 more victories, 2-0 in Champions League and a top result of 13-0 in League, our biggest result in the last seasons actually.

If you want to follow my team you can do it on ORLOVA FC - FACEBOOK.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Knocked out of the CL 4-0 on aggregate Vs a team 10% better. Lost the first leg 3-0 at home and knew I was out, but was looking not to lose when I went away in the second leg. Hurts, nonetheless. Will need to build a much better squad next season.

And ah, I've had an exceedingly grueling time in the league the past 2 games. Had to work far too hard to win Vs sides I was at least 15% better than. Waxed the first of them 9-0 on MD1. 2-1 and 3-1 wins. Scored 4 of 5 goals over those two games in the last 15 minutes.
    nikolgiorgos, talisman and Killroy like this.

Day 17 - double report.

Desert Rats FC played at home against the bottom team in the League, and two goals from Patrick Tillmanns was enough to record a 2-0 win.

The Rats Level 8 Champions League opponents had obviously recruited some more high-Q players, as they had extended their Quality advantage over their visitors in the 2nd Leg of the tie to 7%. Desert Rats went out with defensive/counter mentality and, despite on many occasions taking the match to their opponents, incurred a 0-2 defeat, but progressed to the Quarter-Finals with a 5-3 aggregate win.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-22-2017 at 07:04 AM.
    Bunzo and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season Crashing foR Main team, the only saving grace could be A Cup on our cabinet. I lost almost all this week. With second team, the toughest seem to be the league, still in cup and champions league.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Just kicked out of title contention by Mochamad FC. Just because of wrong men! 😡
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast