Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes in healing loaned players

lol! so stressful! go have a good weekend. take it easy you have option.

yes it drives me crazy when ppl put up drained but super players up for loan,always make sure mine are full
    ,personally i think it a good idea,sick n tired im lvl 26 of facing lvl 1,2,3,ect levels from likes of china or aisa with 8,9 star players n teams but should raise it from 5 going by amount of members maybe

Team- Power's Celtics (lvl 26)
    ---------------------------------------

Champion -24
    Runners Up -2
    CHAMPION LEAGUE
    Champion -18
    Runners Up -2
    Third-2
    CUP
    Champion -6
    Runners Up - 1
    Third - 1

DOUBLES-23
    TREPLE CROWN -4 (3 in row up to last season )
    Last edited by Darren Power; 02-07-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Addicted
    Now , The first FA group in the top 100 world , called by the past U Craiova and then Romania , is now called " FROM SALE " looooool

They misunderstand something about Terms&Services conditions of top eleven , and also the fact that this is " FOR SALE " and no " FROM SALE " ....

Their FA Group is for sale ....

How many ?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Let's all keep in mind that this feature is meant as a means to help out your group-members.

Each Manager should take care of his/her own club and if they get in a tight spot, they can ask their group-mates to help out and spend a booster or two for their player (or several players). And they should expect that their group-mates will ask for the same at some point in time.

In general though, if I have to be completely honest, you should put your players up for loaning if you believe that you can help out your fellow FA mates and not just so you can get them to use all their booster reserves on your players.

Each rest pack restores 15% of a player's condition.
    All five equal 75% condition.
    This is a decent amount how ever you look at it (Be it spread out among 5 players or used on a single one), especially when you take in to account that you as a manager should be the one to balance your own resources and players so that you are at least decently prepared for a match. And may I recommend that if there is an issue with the condition of the club's players (I often find my self playing a match with around 75% condition), the manager should use the Condition bonus during a match.

The feature should definitely not be scraped if you ask me. It's yet another way to receive some help while managing your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Now , The first FA group in the top 100 world , called by the past U Craiova and then Romania , is now called " FROM SALE " looooool

They misunderstand something about Terms&Services conditions of top eleven , and also the fact that this is " FOR SALE " and no " FROM SALE " ....

How many ?

Stupid twats lol
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post

How many ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi
    Someone has offered his Top Eleven team for sale

Selling and buying Top Eleven accounts is strictly prohibited; we will permanently disable any accounts and users involved on the sale.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post350950

can we please ban him now?

[Official] Changes in healing loaned players-screenshot_2017-02-09-20-13-08.jpg
    axd23, czero, madflo19 and 4 others like this.

Send this to support team hahahaha
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

2000 euro ?
    He needs his head examined lol
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Hahahaaa...Really now that's not the only association that it's hacked...I don't get it why they don't get banned?
    HairDryer likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast