Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
Like Tree80Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes in healing loaned players

  1. #11
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    To be honest,I would prefer that only the manager who own the player can heal him,because even after this update,they still can exploit the loans...
    No they cannot actually do this from now on, 5 rests per manager in a day is nothing for those who have full of 8* or 9* players.

  2. #12
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    No they cannot actually do this from now on, 5 rests per manager in a day is nothing for those who have full of 8* or 9* players.
    I'm telling you that you can still exploit the loans,easy..

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  3. #13
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I'm telling you that you can still exploit the loans,easy..
    Yes, I agree with you. But, the point is what will the purpose of it. 5 rests in a day my friend, if you train your players regularly even the 30 of your farmed is not enough per day to make your players 99% in days you have two matches.

  4. #14
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    BTW is 5 rests per loaned player per day?

    Or 5 rests per manager that loaned players per day?

  5. #15
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Yes, I agree with you. But, the point is what will the purpose of it. 5 rests in a day my friend, if you train your players regularly even the 30 of your farmed is not enough per day to make your players 99% in days you have two matches.
    What I'm saying is that there is a trick and this 5 rest/day "disappear"

    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  6. #16
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    What I'm saying is that there is a trick and this 5 rest/day "disappear"
    Are you sure? This is a counter increased in your team so in nordeus servers. Not locally at your device, it is not cached. (I hope)

    So I am not sure it can be wiped out. If you have something more though, better inform support ; )

  7. #17
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    BTW is 5 rests per loaned player per day?

    Or 5 rests per manager that loaned players per day?
    As I understand 5 rests per manager per day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Are you sure? This is a counter increased in your team so in nordeus servers. Not locally at your device, it is not cached. (I hope)

    So I am not sure it can be wiped out. If you have something more though, better inform support ; )
    Yes, as I understand also from Moi's post it is globally. If it is cached by the way only Android users can wipe it out
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 02-07-2017 at 04:16 PM.

  8. #18
    Pro axd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    849
    Well, I cannot even imagine the 5 rest packs can be reset by deleting cache data.

    I believe it's a server-sided limit.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.


  9. #19
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    madflo, I'm really interested, how this is exploitable now?

    Because we (our FA) tried today, how it works - and you can get only 5 rest per day. It doesn't matter, how many player you loan and who takes them.

    For example:

    I loan player Costa with 30% condition to manager A.
    I loan player Kraxner with 30% condition to manager B.

    Manager A gives Costa 4 rest packs, heal up to 90%.
    Manager B would give Kraxner also 4 rest packs, but he can't - he only can use one pack.

    The manager, who loan the player can get only 5 packs all together - and that's worthless. At this point, I'm with you madflo -> Nordeus should kill this feature. Otherwise improve it to 3 packs per player per FA-day... so, every player can get 6 packs a week... and that's not enough/worth it to exploit it.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  10. #20
    Apprentice Alessio Fitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    296
    So what's happening with that World Top100 that we all see for a while it's simply hacked ! Some of those top assoc. can be seen pretty easy by just checking their memebers, points scored by members, and then the final result where those assoc have those total points with no grounds for it !! So fix that please as it's annoying with all those hacked assoc srewing things up !!!
    HairDryer likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

    League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

    UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

    Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

    Treble: 10

    AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

    Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast