Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes in healing loaned players

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] Changes in healing loaned players

Hi Managers

As you can see in the changelog, the rules for healing loaned players have been updated with the new 5.3 version of the game.

The owner Manager of loaned players can now have them healed by other members of his Association up to a maximum of 5 rests (5 rests is a global limit for all loaned players) per day. This applies to all teams, so even if a user changes his team from one Association to another one, he won't be able to go further than resting his loaned players 5 times / day.

Fixing the loan exploit is very nice, but I think 5 greens maybe a bit too less - especially on weekends. I don't understand, why it isn't possible, to allow healing only on weekends?
    Sometimes the schedule is that busy, I've 4 games within ~4hours (11:00 am 1.leg, 11:30 am league, 2:30pm CL/cup, 3:00pm 2.leg) - there 5 rests GLOBAL are much too less, if you loan up to 8 player...
    On weekend, it would be enough, 5 rests/per player...
    just two cent of a manager, who loan 6-8 player each FA game...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Fixing the loan exploit is very nice, but I think 5 greens maybe a bit too less - especially on weekends. I don't understand, why it isn't possible, to allow healing only on weekends?
    Sometimes the schedule is that busy, I've 4 games within ~4hours (11:00 am 1.leg, 11:30 am league, 2:30pm CL/cup, 3:00pm 2.leg) - there 5 rests GLOBAL are much too less, if you loan up to 8 player...
    Healing during weekends won't change much, people would abuse during the weekends, basically you have like 8 days a month, more then enough to abuse at maximum in this case.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Then your Association colleagues should be loaning players fully rested Remember that loaned players can only play in FA matches, 5 rests is more than enough to heal a player for the second match of the day.
    ibangali and Darren Power like this.

I think 5 rests per player per day is fair.. Even if your loaned olayer is exhausted 5 rests are enough to get him in full condition.

If on the other your loaned player gets exhausted twice per day then I think you should ask your co-manager not to do so...

Famous
    So the World Top 100 will stay ugly for a while then? Exploiters are still largely un-purged?
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

5 rest per player per day would be really nice, but at the moment it's 5 rest per day for whole squad.

@ Moi, it seems, you don't understand: If I've 2 competition that consums condition before FA, 5 isn't enough - you need around 2-3 after that, to get them to 90-99%. If I loan 8 player, it's 24 green packs. So, overall, it costs ME 19 packs for only Semi... not the manager, who loaned...

I'm also fine, if it's 3 packs per player per day (on weekend)... but as a manager, who loan a lot, it costs me ~160 packs (more) in worst case a season... that's the thanks to the fair manager...
    Last edited by nash123; 02-07-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Great news,5 rests/day it's more than enough,if I give a player out for loan,I will not expect from my asso mate to heal my player,yes,it's true,sometimes i may have an league game or other competition before the asso games,but I prefer this solution instead of what we had till now.
    Last edited by madflo19; 02-07-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    It will be still exploitable in that way Nash. That's very nice now.

To be honest,I would prefer that only the manager who own the player can heal him,because even after this update,they still can exploit the loans...
    Bunzo and ibangali like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast