Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Troll result? But this one? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    If you have really have the knowledge you say, make a post about that. Make a post, how to read a game, how to change useful tactics/formation,...
    I really want to learn, how I get no trolls anymore...
    Ok mate.

If i have a triple in this season with this team, I will share anything i know & feeling.

Troll result? But this one? Really?-untitled.jpg
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Quote Originally Posted by Houzz View Post
    I would like to say: It's not troll at all Everything can explain. In match, we can change the best for better result if we did understand. Nordeus gives many element and calculation its for a result. I dont thing something like troll or random...etc
    This is wrong. While you can change the probability that your team will get a better result, there is always an element of randomness to the game. They've even come out and said that they employ Random Number Generators (RNGs) so it's not like I'm making this up.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    This is wrong. While you can change the probability that your team will get a better result, there is always an element of randomness to the game. They've even come out and said that they employ Random Number Generators (RNGs) so it's not like I'm making this up.
    Okay, but you're sure that how many percent of random in this game? I think it so so little.
    One season i usually lost some 3-4 matchs but by other reason, not random
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Quote Originally Posted by Houzz View Post
    Okay, but you're sure that how many percent of random in this game? I think it so so little.
    One season i usually lost some 3-4 matchs but by other reason, not random
    No, it's not little. It's not as big as in real football, but the random factor here is weighty.
    Do you play Asso games? If yes, you should know. You may change nothing after a big victory against equal opponent (who may not even attended) and stunningly lose the next game with terrible ratings. Happens all the time.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234