Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Worst ratings ever?

Worst ratings ever?

4-2(MC)-1-3 ( Opponent ) vs 4-5-1 ( V-style )
    Opponent 95% vs Me 100%
    Lost game 3-1 ...

Here are the perfect rating for my team...( Cond and Moral were maxed )
    NB! I haven't ever got so bad rating, not in my T11 history....

Worst ratings ever?-r.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Low ratings indeed.
    I would recommend not to use 451v against formations that attack solely through the middle.

Prefer to boost your middle part of your tactics.

Go for something like 3dc-1-3mc-2w-1.

It works better.
    gizzmo and nikolgiorgos like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

451v work best for my team. actually its not the formation but more on tactics but sometime luck plays a part. if the system want you to lose nothing you can do. i lost my first league game this season using a 442classic v 451v 0-3. So i switch to 451v never change my formation regardless any formation i played against, so far unbeaten.
    Base on my own experience not much abt formation but tactic , player and luck. that how i feel.

Seems (counter) formations don't play a part anymore or if they do, a very tiny part. I also have noticed, that many users are using same formation all the time. Only changing orders.( And some managers even don't bother changing those...)

In my opinion, something has been changed since the start of TOP11 2017..it's not the same anymore.

I will also stick to one formation in future and let see, how it will work...

I have not noticed that counter does not work anymore.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

I use counter-formations for the more common formations and 4-5-1V for the rest. Only three defeats over the past two seasons, 2 of them 'Nordeus losses' - so don't agree counter-formations don't work.

I have used 3N-1-3N-2AMW -1 against narrow attack formations with 100% success recently.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-22-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

It also depends what team quality you have. Many managers in here have 6-8* team...
    If you have almost 8* team, then whatever formation you use, 90% you won't lose.
    There only could be some "Nordeus" games...( troll results ).

If I have like 7* team and play against 4-5* team using counter formation, I could also say, that it works 100%...

Pro
    I have had worse games where I lost 4-0 in the CL with even 2 4's. Never encountered those numbers again (thank god) That was the away match. Apparantly my team had an off day as the home game was won with 5-1. Mind blowing results and it keeps strengthening my believes that Nordeus likes to troll us.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    "Worst ratings ever?"

I see ratings of 5.2s... you are far away worst ratings ever you could get (I know in your history but...) 4.0 is the worst soooo chop-hop! you can get it if you are hurry
    k1tb and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Seems (counter) formations don't play a part anymore or if they do, a very tiny part. I also have noticed, that many users are using same formation all the time. Only changing orders.( And some managers even don't bother changing those...)

In my opinion, something has been changed since the start of TOP11 2017..it's not the same anymore.

I will also stick to one formation in future and let see, how it will work...
    Counter does work I can tell you. To me, overall quality is the main factor but tactic comes just right behind. And luck also. In another part of the forum I mentioned that sometimes OBVIOUS counter does not work: for instance, 4-5-1 V is most of the times hopeless against 3 WAM teams, even with no wing D or DM (against all odds). But if you just move 1 DC to DMC, it becomes a completely different story. Counter does work, but one needs to find out which one.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 02-22-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast