Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What age is too old?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    I think the MoM doubles his skill gains. AFAIK The doubling is already included in the gains displayed in the after-match report.
    I saw a lot of MOM had +1% on skill. That's not seem like double gain.

Apprentice
    How do you guys keep 27 old player up to 30 yrs old?one of my corner taker just reached the 27 age threshold, now at 90%, since he top the assist chart in my team for past 5 season, I tried gave him greens but he doesnt budge. Kind like up 1% after 20 greens. Personal trainer not an option cos it require 128 tokens to up him by 4%.

Famous
    They just stop needing to gain, really. Probably not all players at meant for long careers. Mine are very high in certain skills, and "1%" or less in most others.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    I saw a lot of MOM had +1% on skill. That's not seem like double gain.
    MoM is +4 to a single skill, added to any other skill gain from the match, so you might see +1 dribbling , +5 speed...
    112000 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Hi, since new training system has replaced the old one, I find my old players arrive at retire season in better conditions than before.

Old training system was something useless ( training results were not manageable) and dangerous ( lot of injuries occurred).
    So players over 24 yo were already considered as old if performances went down for more than 1 season in a row.

Now, new training sessions allow you to discover how fast your players impove their main and staus attributes and keep players experiencing wrong performances as reserves (training and friendlies only) for an entire season,to evaluate them again next one.
    So players are more suitable to maintain
    a decent condition even when in the sunset way.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 03-08-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    as long as you can keep a player in 5* quality, age doesn't matter.
    A 4* cannot offer to a competitive team (unless the rest 10 are 8*-9* players )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123