Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Season 90 - Are you ready?-1.jpg

Famous
    My team does not get 1 red card today. But 4 out of the 5 yellow cards obtained leads to 4 suspensions.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture-20170315-202853.jpg

I dunno why he doesn't wanna let go...meeting him tomorrow in a must win game.
    HoofDaddy, Killroy and pcmacdaniel like this.

Desert Rats beat them, another one takes their place - the League match today was away to a new inhabitant of the 4th position in the table, making five top 4 teams successively that have come up against the Rats. Coming on the back of a five match winning run, and with almost identical starting XI Quality, the Management thought this one would be a stiffer test for his charges, and he was correct for the first 75 minutes. Playing 3N-2DMW-2N-2AMW-1 Butterfly against 4-4-2 Classic, both sets of wingers had Good matches, rating highly versus their opposite numbers on the pitch. Both sides were giving as good as they got, and it wasn't until the 35th minute that the first cracks started to appear in the home defence. Kostadin Marinov finished off a Patrick Tillmanns cross for the first goal, and after that, the visitors gradually gained the advantage in play. A midfield one-for-one substitution in the 68th minute took off the tiring Ireneusz Jezierski and introduced the rested Mashoor Ibrahim, and the Rats found another gear. Patrick Tillmanns curled home a free-kick to increase the lead, then the poorly-performing Christian Lipp was replaced by fellow-defender Garry Crawford. Crawford was immediately into action, sending in a free-kick from wide on the right, which midfielder Mukhtar Hassan lashed into the net. Two minutes later, Marinov completed his brace with the last goal of the match, deceiving a defender and then rounding the 'keeper for an easy shot into the net. Thanks to Niko and madflo, amongst others, for the support.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-round-09top.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-round-09tp.jpg

Apologies to Ireneusz Jezierski, who should have been namechecked yesterday for his 100 appearances for the Rats.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-ireneusz-jezierski-102m.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-15-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Barcelona style

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk
    Killroy and pcmacdaniel like this.

In a weird spot now in CL. If I place 2nd, I will have a very difficult match against the leader of the other group. My strategy going into the last match will depend on whether or not 1st in group is achievable. Still have an open spot in the trophy case for a Nivea League Cup.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30cltable.jpg
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    Ok, so today I'm officially out of cup and ChL . Apparently Cup and ChL RNG don't like me this season as there are underdogs who do well in those competitions. It's the first time ever I didn't get through ChL group...

I have a dilemma now.

I'm 2nd place in the league at the moment with 4 points behind no 1. There are some unmanaged, weak teams as well.
    I wonder whether to tank (never did that before) or fight for the league trophy. I don't know if it is just not too late for tanking. Promotion from the 9 or 10 place would be the worst possible option.

Anyway the season is lost ☹️

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    In a weird spot now in CL. If I place 2nd, I will have a very difficult match against the leader of the other group. My strategy going into the last match will depend on whether or not 1st in group is achievable. Still have an open spot in the trophy case for a Nivea League Cup.
    Last season got the same dilemma.
    Eventually decided to go for the 2nd place which put me against 135% oppo (my team was ~115%) in the first knockout round. I got eliminated. Regreted that decision.

Go for NML 😉

Pro
    Champions league stories part 5. This season I am the bottom feeder of my poule. My 6star team (!!!!!) is almost the lowest in quality due to the fact that I am grouped with one level higher advisaries. But besides that I have the Nordeus RNG (random number god) against me in the first 4 matches. Only 2 points after dominating all games. The fifth match must and will be the change for me.

Win bonus maxed. Training bonusses on 8%. Max morale. My team is hungry and needy. They want to eat the advisary. I have them all psyched. We are going to win this game. We owe it to our fans. The referee blows his whistle. CHAAAARRGGGEEEE!!!!! Guys, charge..... charge? Anyone? Did somebody drug my team? 20 minutes on the way and I have 1 shot against my advisary at 8 shots and 4 on target? Jeezzzzz. Bring out the whip. Kttssssss.

Lets see what the effect is? Animation time. Advisary attacks. Uhm no. Stop him. Defenders!!!! Stop him. Use your living wall. Come on. NOOOOO. 0-1. Great. Check the stats. I do have 70% possession. What is going on? Bring out the whip again. Kttsssss. Haha next animation. Damn, advisary again. Stop him Central defenders. You guys are better then his striker. Wake the hell up. Ok no... 0-2

That is it. Central defender with 5,1 rating out!!! The rest half time I use for a big speech. The team comes out of the locker rooms full of adrenaline. I have shown them the stats. Advisary had 12 shots with 8 on target. We 3 shots with one on target!!! Unacceptable, but also crazy since we had 70% possession. Thank god my goalie made already 4 saves but he still scores a 5,7.

Second half starts and finally an animation for me. I hit the pole. Not one of those games again. Then my AMR breaks through and ......HE SCORES!!!!. 1-2. There is hope. Finally somebody who wants to win. Next minute he breaks through again. 2-2!!!! Yeahaaaa. There is hope. Next animation my AMR breaks through.....oh damn it is the AMR from the advisary and he scores...... 2-3

Full agressive stance. Full bonus on attack. We need to win this. Come on, come on. My AML makes a rush and he scores 3-3. And then nothing anymore. A few corners but to no effect. 3-3 end score again. Based on the stats a fair score but we even have to worry about reaching the nivea Cup. 3 points at last spot. CL is the crying game this season.
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Deleted
    Still condition loss.
    My bad
    Last edited by azwanonly; 03-16-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast