Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: People are dropping league to increase their player stars to win their assocation.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I am not playing to win tokens, I am playing to win club titles! Tokens help me do that. I do not expect competitions to help me win tokens! I think this is just a a massive confusion about the very aim of this game.
    You don't, but many managers do. The suggestion was not about what you like, but what will help neutralize tanking.

Sent from my TECNO WX3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aminu Aliyu Abdulmalik View Post
    You don't, but many managers do. The suggestion was not about what you like, but what will help neutralize tanking.

Sent from my TECNO WX3 using Tapatalk
    He is right but you don't get it. why do players compete in associations? because of tokens. why do we need tokens? to compete in the actual competitions in the game which is basically the core of Top Eleven. Clearly these association scammers don't care about any of the real leagues like cups CL and so on they only play for 4 matches a week which is very strange. I doubt any normal player prefers associations over daily normal competitions. There clearly must be something deeper in my opinion like some kind of Token or association selling. I can't prove that but still why would anyone put that effort just to collect Tokens or level up their association and not enjoy the actual game.
    Niddhoeggr, gizzmo and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    There clearly must be something deeper in my opinion like some kind of Token or association selling. I can't prove that but still why would anyone put that effort just to collect Tokens ?
    Yes, you must be right Kenotic. I never thought of that but that must be the reason. Because we all know HOW they manage to perform in assos but still, it's such a huge effort: creating fake accounts, doing the training trick, training, tanking, coming back for asso games, etc.. And this, just to win 100 T every 4 weeks, which you are not going to use for game purposes as you are continuously tanking ! Obviously, there is some kind of money behind that...
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    I can think of several reasons why they do this, and all still comes down to winning league and cup titles
    (1) they can have a side team that competes in association tournaments only and then they replace that team with their main team at the end of the season in order to earn tokens

(2) they can have 2 or more teams in the association and they use these teams to tank the league and therefore gain strong players to give out on loan to the rest of the association thereby strengthening the association.

Everything is still about earning enough tokens for the main team to compete in the actual competitions through the effort of a side team .

The only way to stop this is to stop rewarding the world top hundred altogether and also reduce the amount of tokens earned in all association divisions, instead channel those tokens as a reward to the top 8 teams in the league

It can be something as simple as asking money to their friends or coworkers to join the association for a season or two. It is a guarantee for them to win some tokens without buying them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123