Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

With idle time on his hands, the Desert Rats Management spent a little while in the Transfer Market over the past couple of days...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-michel-dilo-9t17_1m.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-dr-bradley-draper-4t19_4m.jpg

For their late kick-off League match today, Desert Rats FC had both new signings on the bench for their away match against 8th place. Kostadin Marinov bagged his second hat-trick in two days, Shaun Ruel and Bryce Brown adding the other goals in a 5-0 win. Thanks to Gert for the support.

Home Guard FC were presented with some AML players by their Assitant Manager today, and Management scraped together the wherewithal to purchase the ML/AML dual-position player.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-ellis-wardell-79t.jpg

Again the new signing spent the days League match on the bench observing his new team-mates as they played their away match against 3th place, a team performing very much above their Quality rating. After a quiet start, a penalty by Milos Jovanovic spurred the visitors into action and a hat-trick from Matias Rolando, a brace from Samuel Njewel and another from Jovanovic completed the 7-1 win.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-18-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I wanted to take this league cup with only wins.

Nope.

Oppo of course not watching, so I wonder..
    1. If the game favors me and it seems I get an easy win.
    2. Manager is off and does not change anything in his game.

How the hell the games turns around?

Unlucky lol

Season 91 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-04-18-16-42-53-107.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-04-18-16-42-45-014.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-18-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Today we made a big step to win the league:
    we won vs 2.TB 4:0 at home.

We also won CL... surprisingly a bit high: 1:8 in an away game.

Thx to all supporters.

Tomorrow, the chinese days will start... 5 games against the chinese guy within 3 days, 4 in a row.
    (screenshot comes after the draw is made)
    Gert Funck and Cloverfield like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I wanted to take this league cup with only wins.

Nope.

Oppo of course not watching, so I wonder..
    1. If the game favors me and it seems I get an easy win.
    2. Manager is off and does not change anything in his game.

How the hell the games turns around?

Unlucky lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-42-53-107.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	80876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-42-45-014.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	80877
    I've noticed substitutions can trigger goals either side...Looks that way for you sadly

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

I was winning 0-3. Suddenly a managr that had the team inacive joined, and started reciving all the benefits of a newcomer, 1st I had a red, then a 2nd red cause my player splitted one of him, then a foul against was sored, good that I draw 3-3 and the 2nd, lost vs 4th, So now both have 31 points and me 32, in 2nd place. Inredible how the engine manages the things depending of the situations, I would say Im so upset after this but I did not moved my formation with 1DC and Im proud of that despite finally play with 9.

Tomorrow we face the 14th.

Home Guard FC played at home to 9th place in the League and won 8-0. Matias Rolando and Milos Jovanovic each scored doubles, Brice Morel, Hekmat Fadhil, Yves Ndjengue and Sameul Njewel scoring the other goals.

Desert Rats completed their Champions League Round of 16 tie with a 3-0 away win, progressing to the Quarter-Finals with a 7-0 aggregate over their +1 Level opponents. A double from Charlie Howell and a Patrick Tillmanns goal sealed the win.

The Rats also played at home against 9th place in their League, and had a more modest win, Patrick Tillmanns opening the scoring, Charlie Howell bagging another brace and Kostadin Marinov adding the final goal in a 4-0 win. Marinov set a new Club record with his 50th assist, and became the second Desert Rats player to pass the 100 goal mark.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-kostadin-marinov-100g-50a.jpg

Home Guard progressed to the Quarter-Finals of their Champions League wth a 2-0 win, going through 6-1 on aggregate. Matias Rolando and Yves Ndjengue were the scorers.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by RogLloyd1975 View Post
    I've noticed substitutions can trigger goals either side...Looks that way for you sadly

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Nah as you can see first goal conceded out of the blue before sub. And also sub was just a change of the bad performing ST. I cannot see how it could mess up the game.

Of course, thinking logically.

If any irrelevant change could trigger the butterfly effect in this game, then you can be right
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Tomorrow, the chinese days will start... 5 games against the chinese guy within 3 days, 4 in a row.
    (screenshot comes after the draw is made)
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-chinese-days.jpg
    112000 likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)