Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Home Guard report.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-day-8-results.jpg

...and we know what Jeffrey Knubbens dismissal was for...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-s02-achievement-bad-habit.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Good day in the overall for both teams although I was on the move most time of the day and I was barely active in my games.

The only big outcome of the day was that I decided to try to end up 3rd in champions league groups and go for nivea cup.

In chl there is an impossible oppo of 160%, which is a tanking association team, keeps remaining level but is active winning easily both cup and champions league.
    No chance for anyone.
    khris and madflo19 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

After our good 1.leg at FA, we had a lot of bad luck at 2.leg: 3 of our member played much better, but lost - it looked like, we played against bot teams (they changed nothing, didn't sub and had a high efficiency. Not sure, because they were all at 1.leg, so the 8% bonus is there.)

We won away at cup and won at home at league. Costa made another great day: 6 goals, 5 assists. It seems, he will make a new unbeatable record of assists. 14 games 31 goals and 19 assists is impressive.
    khris and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    After our good 1.leg at FA, we had a lot of bad luck at 2.leg: 3 of our member played much better, but lost - it looked like, we played against bot teams (they changed nothing, didn't sub and had a high efficiency. Not sure, because they were all at 1.leg, so the 8% bonus is there.)

We won away at cup and won at home at league. Costa made another great day: 6 goals, 5 assists. It seems, he will make a new unbeatable record of assists. 14 games 31 goals and 19 assists is impressive.
    Costa(Nasharak), Kraxner (Nasharak), Marco V. Basten(Ac Milan) Guidetti(Goodfellas), Ronaldo(Nik FC) ...phenomenal players

Whew!
    madflo19 and nash123 like this.

Desert Rats Associations Weekend Summary report (2)

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-day-8-results.jpg

Desert Rats won both of their matches as their Association won their 3rd Place Playoff.

A bold move to change from wing play to attacking through the middle turned a 1-3 deficit with 29 minutes to go into a 3-3 draw and a better chance of qualification for the Quarter-Finals of the Cup.

Marinov and Tillmanns aren't scoring as prolifically as last season, but the other players are contributing more, so the Rats scoring machine is still functioning...

Many thanks to all who supported over the weekend, including madflo, Niko, Bunzo, Gert and Cloverfield.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-09-2017 at 09:37 PM.
    axd23, madflo19 and nash123 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

bad day in the assos for me, i forgot to put the staring 11 well, lost 0-9 1st leg lol

the good thing is that in ma 2nd match I found ma man for Fk's xD

5 games in less than 24 hours in all 4 competitions 🤤
    Not bad with 4 wins and 1 draw and of course The Legend scored in all 5 matches but only 1 goal in the easiest match,the league match but he scored 3 against a stronger team in asso 😁

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    talisman and nash123 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    The boys won 22-13 in the association final, my teams split points losing 1-2, followed by a 4-1 win. I attacked the 1st leg, with a 3w-1-2n-3w-1 against a 4-5-1v, then in the 2nd leg, I played defensive and mirrored the opponents 4-5-1v. My outstanding AML, Sparta had a hat trick, all from free kicks.
    Gert Funck, talisman and Temidayo_ like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Pro
    What a strange weekend for my main team. First match on saturday was an asso match. I dominated the game in the home match (roughly 60-40) but I lost 0-3. 4 shots at target from the advisary only........

Next game competition match against the number 3 of the league. Again dominated with 60-40% but he was lucky and I lost with 1-2.

Next match asso game. Home match was lost so this one would be tough I guess. Equal this time at 50-50% but I won with 1-4. Had 3 times the shots on target so finally a normal result.

CL match next. Story is getting boring. Again dominated with 40-60% but it ended in 1-1.

So overall after this weekend I am number 7 in the league, Mind you that my whole team is 6 star. This league is tough as nails and luck is not on my side. So I bought an 18 yr old fast trainer GK this morning and the Q of my team went up a bit. Champions league is a disaster so far with 1 win, 1 tie, 1 loss. I should have had at least 6 points. but ok. Out of the cup in the first round and first asso round ended third as my members also had unlucky losses.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

It's been an up and down season for both teams. Let's start with Hakurei United, which I don't care too much because of time constraints. The team is close to failure in progressing through the cup after being smashed my Arema, and also on the verge of being annihilated out of the NML spot after scoring 0 wins out of the first 4 games. But this team is 2nd on the league standings.

The Persebaya team, meanwhile, is struggling to promote in the league and is currently only 6th, but is close in locking down the NML spot and is progressing well in the cup after 1-0 win over Novelda CF
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast