Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

420 posts and 8500 views right now this thread, activity inreased seems.

After dinner I will open the new thread, about season 92 .. now tha Bayern won the 5th league in a row... that I won the league with a 1-4-2-3w-1 with my beloved Valle de Escotia Football Club (be fan on facebook if you want) and that is my birthday, thank's to those who sent me best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    420 posts and 8500 views right now this thread, activity inreased seems.

After dinner I will open the new thread, about season 92 .. now tha Bayern won the 5th league in a row... that I won the league with a 1-4-2-3w-1 with my beloved Valle de Escotia Football Club (be fan on facebook if you want) and that is my birthday, thank's to those who sent me best wishes
    Happy birthday to you Khris, I wish you all the best.
    khris likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    Happy birthday to you Khris, I wish you all the best.
    Thank's

Happy birthday@ khris,hope u had a great 1
    khris likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

+1 on the Birthday wishes here...
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This team lost 9 points in th last 5 matches, you really were fortunate to be there in the top till last day xD by the way i was thinking 2 hous ago when read you that was probable a hard simulation against you, this ocurrs, so, just think you can not be 2nd forever xD philosophy bro'
    True this. I was 7 points behind, and effectively out of the race before the tactic reset bug tried giving me a chance. I bungled it anyway.

A Happy Birthday to Khris.
    khris likes this.

Home Guard final day report and Season summary.

Home Guard FC completed a perfrct League season, ending with a 2-0 win over 9th in the table with goals from Brice Morel and Samuel Njewel. Thankfully the end of season injury blitz has abated, and all 12 players used came through without a scratch.

Season review.

Home Guard FC started out their League season as the standout team in terms of Quality, and with the necessity to upgrade the team substantially in order to compete in the other competitions, particularly the Champions League, the gulf between them and the other League participants grew to the point that it wasn't when they would drop points, it was if.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-table-final.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-top-players-final.jpg

Home Guard's first foray into the Champions League went well until the Semi-Final, when they under-performed against a -10%Q team, and went out with a 1-2 home defeat after a 0-0 away 1st Leg.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-champ-semi-finals-result.jpg

In the Cup, Home Guard went one better than last season and brought home the trophy, to record their first double.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-cup-final-result.jpg

The Playing squad was much improved, particularly in the first half of the season, 10 players coming in and 8 players leaving. The final playing squad, and their club records are here:

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-playing-squad-final.jpg

The Player of the Season was brought in on Assistant Manager's recommendation on day 8, his description was 'Goal Machine' - the Management think he's lived up to that appellation.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-pos-brice-morel.jpg

...and finally, the Player records for Home Guard FC

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-player-records.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-30-2017 at 12:01 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Happy birthday Khris!
    khris likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Felicidades Khris.
    khris likes this.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243