Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New video for T11

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RogLloyd1975 View Post
    They certainly don't seem to pay attention sadly.
    To clarify, multiple Nordeus members have said they follow this forum (and other social streams) all day. So chances are... They are hearing... Everything

They'll get to us, this might be an unexpected/ unintended notification for now. Nobody else is starting they've watched it, and Bunzo had comments removed from FB. Allegedly. Maybe Bunzo is trolling us all
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    To clarify, multiple Nordeus members have said they follow this forum (and other social streams) all day. So chances are... They are hearing... Everything

They'll get to us, this might be an unexpected/ unintended notification for now. Nobody else is starting they've watched it, and Bunzo had comments removed from FB. Allegedly. Maybe Bunzo is trolling us all
    You're right this is probably a big wind up

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Strangely they don't mention what's happening to the Cup and champs league matches. These changes seem to be skewing the game away from the dedicated player who plans to watch live games and implement tactics, subs and bonuses. It will be much harder to do this if you don't know when your away match will be played. Also much harder to organise supporters for these games or plan to watch friends matches. Also does it mean we will need to upgrade our squads every 2 weeks now if we move to a higher level? The ability to watch highlights after the match is welcome - that feature should be there now imo - but to make this a selling point for these changes is a bit bizarre: the highlight of the game is watching the match live and using your skill to make tactical changes during the game. At the end of the day the cynic in me wonders if these changes are purely a way of getting people to spend and therefore buy more tokens. They should really be spending time improving the match highlights, as they are pretty woeful let's face it, about as far from watching a real game of football as you can possibly get.
    Last edited by troken; 04-13-2017 at 11:36 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    I can only come up with 2 groups that would benefit from this.

Obviously Nordeus would feel like if our squads promote every 2 weeks instead of ever 4, we'll have to spend twice as many tokens to keep up. I find that logic flawed, since I think many people will just quit.

The other group is new players, especially ones with short attention spans, who want to sign up and play their match RIGHT NOW! I don't know why you'd ever cater to this crowd since they will just hop from ap to ap every couple weeks as soon as they get bored/pissed off with the one they are currently using, and this group rarely spends money on games.

I'm still hoping this is either a troll or an April Fools joke, because this really would be the end of Top Eleven.

If this happens we will complain the double.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If this happens we will complain the double.
    Assuming there's anyone left to complain.

Addicted
    If 2 league matches per day, how about CL and cup? So 6 matches per day? Nice! Then we don't need many days to use up all packs.

Ridiculous

Now we know why AI team or 'no manager attend' teams are way too strong; so they making the game that we don't need to watch or cheering or coaching as a manager during the match.
    Bunzo likes this.

For me one thing is clearly - the fact that Nordeus don't explains something on this thread shows disgusting disrespect to their clients.
    ibangali likes this.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast