Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New video for T11

Quote Originally Posted by RogLloyd1975 View Post
    They don't like that people have built strong teams fairly and don't pay them any money perhaps

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    I understand that Nordeus want to earn money. If I was developer of this game I would want the same. But in this case they have to change some thinks in the game:

Firstly - have to change unfair draw in all competitions - strong vs strong and weak vs weak.

Secondly - have to resolved problem with tankers - I wouldn't invest my money if I can tank

And finaly - in case like this, when in forum occur some question, Nordeus have to be more active and show us that they care about their customers

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I understand that Nordeus want to earn money. If I was developer of this game I would want the same. But in this case they have to change some thinks in the game:

Firstly - have to change unfair draw in all competitions - strong vs strong and weak vs weak.

Secondly - have to resolved problem with tankers - I wouldn't invest my money if I can tank

And finaly - in case like this, when in forum occur some question, Nordeus have to be more active and show us that they care about their customers
    Agree 100%. Level up competitions should end. Need to discourage tanking with lg token and greens rewards 1st to 8th. Introduce relegation

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If this really comes true, they cured my addiction, because this would be THAT reason to quit.

In the last few weeks I tried a lot of football managers, because the strength of bot teams isn't funny... but I've to say, non of this made this kind of addiction. I really like T11. For sure... it has some problemes (Bot-Teams, Tanking,...), but to change it like 4-6 games a day isn't possible for me. As a manager, how try to watch every game, it's a nogo for me, to not know, when your away game starts.
    I don't think, this will kill T11, but a lot of active (loyal) managers will quit.
    Bunzo, madflo19 and Tyltyl like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post

As you see you will at your 100% in all your away games. There will be no real advantage of tanking in the league games. Actually, there is not also now in CL or Cup. The possibility of encounter a really heavy tanker team in a league is 30%. Tanking is not an actual problem, you don't understand this. The first problem is to be solved is troll results. You say; I would not invest my money, if I can tank. I would like to ask a question to you, would you invest money if you are beaten by 35% 40% weaker and inactive teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    As you see you will at your 100% in all your away games. There will be no real advantage of tanking in the league games. Actually, there is not also now in CL or Cup. The possibility of encounter a really heavy tanker team in a league is 30%. Tanking is not an actual problem, you don't understand this. The first problem is to be solved is troll results. You say; I would not invest my money, if I can tank. I would like to ask a question to you, would you invest money if you are beaten by 35% 40% weaker and inactive teams?
    I am sorry, but in my 57 seasons I've had no more than 1-2 troll results in a season (mostly of them draws). I do not remember case that I lose game against team 35-40% weaker than me (may be it is happen once, may be not) especialy against inactive team. So for me troll results it is not the problem.

But let's stick to the topic - now we need the officially statement from Nordeus, because in other case we become ridiculous
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    indeed, all this talk for just a video.
    After all, don't judge something until you taste it

Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Hi all!

Please excuse my delayed answer.

The video in question is a an actual survey from Nordeus, as they wish to see the thoughts and opinions of you guys. I am reassuring you, nothing is decided.

The point of these surveys is to see how the community feels about such possible changes. Nordeus is doing this in order to implement features, which will be liked and enjoyed by the users, rather than features, which will be shunned by the community. That is the point of this survey, to ask first "Hey, what do you guys think about....?" rather than "Well, this is a thing now, you must love it.". If something is not fancied by the users, it will not be implemented in Top Eleven.

I wish to stress once again, that this idea is in no means absolute. Your feedback was needed on this and I wish to thank you for providing it.
    czero and LeManiaque like this.

Rookie
    Ah, It's the way the cookie crumbles.

Sent from my Snokor Z5000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hi all!

Please excuse my delayed answer.

The video in question is a an actual survey from Nordeus, as they wish to see the thoughts and opinions of you guys. I am reassuring you, nothing is decided.

The point of these surveys is to see how the community feels about such possible changes. Nordeus is doing this in order to implement features, which will be liked and enjoyed by the users, rather than features, which will be shunned by the community. That is the point of this survey, to ask first "Hey, what do you guys think about....?" rather than "Well, this is a thing now, you must love it.". If something is not fancied by the users, it will not be implemented in Top Eleven.

I wish to stress once again, that this idea is in no means absolute. Your feedback was needed on this and I wish to thank you for providing it.
    In this case, and I think, I speak for most users:

we want to see club history, season history,... in new version!!

Just for me:

I didn't see this video/survey, but I don't like the idea of 2 week for a season. I don't like the idea of not knowing, when your away game starts.
    Last edited by nash123; 04-14-2017 at 11:22 AM.
    Bunzo, madflo19, po_zdrach and 5 others like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    In this case, and I think, I speak for most users:

we want to see club history, season history,... in new version!!

Just for me:

I didn't see this video/survey, but I don't like the idea of 2 week for a season. I don't like the idea of not knowing, when your away game starts.
    Absolutely true!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast