Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New video for T11

"this idea is in no means absolute"

We will see as I doubt the opinion of a few forum members would make any difference as Nordeus will just carry on regardless
    madflo19 likes this.

Voldara, please will you change the way you do these 'surveys' - I would have liked to have participated, but had to cancel the notification in order to manage my team. Could we have a 'Later' button so that we can retrieve it from the Notifications tab on the home page?
    Last edited by talisman; 04-14-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I am sorry, but in my 57 seasons I've had no more than 1-2 troll results in a season (mostly of them draws). I do not remember case that I lose game against team 35-40% weaker than me (may be it is happen once, may be not) especialy against inactive team. So for me troll results it is not the problem.

But let's stick to the topic - now we need the officially statement from Nordeus, because in other case we become ridiculous
    I am sticked to the topic, you said something about tanking again so I asked you a question, that's all. Also, I am happy it has not happened to you. Lucky you

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Moi, please will you change the way you do these 'surveys' - I would have liked to have participated, but had to cancel the notification in order to manage my team. Could we have a 'Later' button so that we can retrieve it from the Notifications tab on the home page?

It should still be there ...check your inbox ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It should still be there ...check your inbox ?
    Not in any inbox on any of the devices I play on for any of the teams...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hi all!

Please excuse my delayed answer.

The video in question is a an actual survey from Nordeus, as they wish to see the thoughts and opinions of you guys. I am reassuring you, nothing is decided.

The point of these surveys is to see how the community feels about such possible changes. Nordeus is doing this in order to implement features, which will be liked and enjoyed by the users, rather than features, which will be shunned by the community. That is the point of this survey, to ask first "Hey, what do you guys think about....?" rather than "Well, this is a thing now, you must love it.". If something is not fancied by the users, it will not be implemented in Top Eleven.

I wish to stress once again, that this idea is in no means absolute. Your feedback was needed on this and I wish to thank you for providing it.
    Weird we have never got such a survey for the thousand of things suggested in here.
    Isnt this a good pool of ideas to pick up and initiate such survey?

Really last months I feel Nordeus is on crank
    nikolgiorgos, dsio, Bunzo and 3 others like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Weird we have never got such a survey for the thousand of things suggested in here.
    Isnt this a good pool of ideas to pick up and initiate such survey?

Really last months I feel Nordeus is on crank
    I fully support this proposal.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

Wow! Please don't even think of implementing it. I already have a lot of study stress nowadays.
    And, one thing which i never understood is why do I have to pay tokens for my Academy players, it seems so unfair.

Normal people … believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.Nordeus believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet.
    Last edited by achiie; 04-14-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hi all!

Please excuse my delayed answer.

The video in question is a an actual survey from Nordeus, as they wish to see the thoughts and opinions of you guys. I am reassuring you, nothing is decided.

The point of these surveys is to see how the community feels about such possible changes. Nordeus is doing this in order to implement features, which will be liked and enjoyed by the users, rather than features, which will be shunned by the community. That is the point of this survey, to ask first "Hey, what do you guys think about....?" rather than "Well, this is a thing now, you must love it.". If something is not fancied by the users, it will not be implemented in Top Eleven.

I wish to stress once again, that this idea is in no means absolute. Your feedback was needed on this and I wish to thank you for providing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123
    I didn't see this video/survey, but I don't like the idea of 2 week for a season. I don't like the idea of not knowing, when your away game starts.
    Lots of us not see this video or survey, Voldara, I think it'll be fair if you can bring that survey in this forum too, so all of us can see and know what the survey about.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Rookie
    This suggestion sounds ridiculous. I did not see the video/survey but please take this a no don't do it!!!!
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast