Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New video for T11

Nordeus has no intention of showing the promo/survey video on this forum as the opinion here means nothing.
    I believe it was only released to Google+ teams as it is their opinion they´re looking for .

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Nordeus has no intention of showing the promo/survey video on this forum as the opinion here means nothing.
    I believe it was only released to Google+ teams as it is their opinion they´re looking for .
    I've seen it and I play android and ios. It's still in my inbox.
    What is really worrying is that the survey continually asked " you didn't like this idea. How could it be improved?"
    It gave the impression that the changes were already set in concrete, going to happen, and that they just wanted to gauge our reactions.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    If they are stupid enough to do this without even checking with their users, the game deserves to die
    I can't imagine they'd be that foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I've seen it and I play android and ios. It's still in my inbox.
    What is really worrying is that the survey continually asked " you didn't like this idea. How could it be improved?"
    It gave the impression that the changes were already set in concrete, going to happen, and that they just wanted to gauge our reactions.
    It´s still in my inbox as well but it was only my google + account team that got this
    I agree with you ..the impression was very much that this was going to happen

Edit:
    I answered " Keep the game as it is " to all the continually asked responds as I said No to all the suggestions
    Last edited by Bunzo; 04-15-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    If they are stupid enough to do this without even checking with their users, the game deserves to die
    I can't imagine they'd be that foolish.

Want a bet on that

Rookie
    Where can i find this survey?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    Where can i find this survey?
    You are not going to find this Promo/survey unless it was sent to a google+ team that you have in T 11

I really think they have decided on this but nobody seems to care that much even the half arsed response here from Nordeus tells you that .

Rookie
    Ok, thank you!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hi all!

Please excuse my delayed answer.

The video in question is a an actual survey from Nordeus, as they wish to see the thoughts and opinions of you guys. I am reassuring you, nothing is decided.

Hi Voldara, thank you for your reply and as you ask for our feedback, I would like to give you some thoughts.

I think the game will be the better the more similar to the real soccer it is. I have not seen the survey but as I have understood it correctly, the proposed changes mean you will only receive the few minute notice before your away game but yo

The point of these surveys is to see how the community feels about such possible changes. Nordeus is doing this in order to implement features, which will be liked and enjoyed by the users, rather than features, which will be shunned by the community. That is the point of this survey, to ask first "Hey, what do you guys think about....?" rather than "Well, this is a thing now, you must love it.". If something is not fancied by the users, it will not be implemented in Top Eleven.

I wish to stress once again, that this idea is in no means absolute. Your feedback was needed on this and I wish to thank you for providing it.
    Hi Voldara, thank you for your message. I love this game, play 14 season, and I try to be present at as many matches as possible. I sometimes modify the time of my home game and I try to plan my activities the way I will be able to watch the away games. If you implement these changes, I will not be present at many away matches because I simply cannot keep scanning my phone if my game is starting or not. I dont like such change.

The other point is the team preparation. Now you need to bee pretty good manager to plan your resources, players, condition, bonuses, morale boosters etc. I like it because it separates the good managers from the less good ones. If your team will be 100pct prepared for the away matches, this planning will be useless. I dont like such change.

The other point is the formation. I am sure the formation and tactics DOES matter. I always plan my formation for the upcomming game. I know when the game starts so I can check in advance if my oppo has adapted his formation and if he does, I can still react before the game or at the beginning. If my opponent can switch the formation and tactics and launch the game immediately without my chance to react, it does not make sense at all - all the tactical thinking and planning will not be usable then.

For the managers who do care about their teams, plan in advance, want to use resources, care about formations and tactics, want to win through correct reactions during the matches etc. etc. - these changes would definitely be much much much worse. Please do not do it.

Unfortunately I have a feeling that on the other hand the proposed changes might be attractive for the "average" players who do not care that much and who do not worry about tactics and formation etc. Who simply come, click "play" and play a match. Any time. And I am afraid there are much more players like these than ourselves, active and "hard-core" managers. So I am afraid at the end of the day these changes might be implemented because each company of course cares about their biggest mass of users. I will be happy being wrong but if you really want to hear the voice of long-term users who love the game the most, do not do it.

I will be happy to hear your thoughts on this.

Santa

No one can say it better! Respect!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast