Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Whats happening to the Top Eleven think-tank / admins?

Quote Originally Posted by Mak112 View Post
    LOL Reading your post just remiding me about an ignorant king who was surrounded by his dumb companions, They kept saying the King that "All is good" until a sudden attack on the king and his kingdom and the time King realized what had happened! the attackers ruined his kingdom and the King was killed

You are doing the same with Nordeus.
    Seems like they are the Ignorant King and you just kept saying them "all is good" but the fact is all is NOT GOOD.

Remember a constructive criticism is life, its for the betterment and If you ignores it, you will loose somehow.

If more than 90% people are not happy with the current on-going things then there is a problem somewhere.

Remember majority of the game playing people aren't forum users, Its only a handful of people using this forum, I bet 95% people who left the game never used this forum platform to express why they are leaving. What problems they faced. So a sudden left?

Remember I live in a third world country, I spent around 100$ in my first three seasons of Top Eleven, That was a huge money if you compare to my currency and my country, but still I was good to invest but after the first three seasons they started making the life harder for players and wanted them to invest more and more which is why i stopped investing after three seasons because I realized there is no way you can build a team which can stay good if you level up next season, you gonna need to reinvest atleast after every two seasons,
    In my second season I lost a champions league semi final, my opponent was 37% lower than me, he did not appeared in both the legs, On the other hand I had full 10% training bonuses and even the match possession bonuses too but I lost both matches comprehensively, he was like 100% ahead me when he was 37% lowered me. Not only my team did not even manage to score goal but never even attempt a shot, and the other team bombarded me with goals.
    That thing really broke my heart because that day I realized there are many hidden facts alive in the game.

Video ads is not a problem, they can fix it easily, they can even give a certain amount of green packs to every team every day to train thr player without watching the videos. Advertiser videos can be extra depending on their availability.

I am not asking to refund the tokens to players who loose auctions, though it was a good step but my main point was to give tokens to the person who held the auction, because he purchased the player with tokens along with the money, so why he receiving only money when auction out those players? he can get the tokens spent by the auction winner along with the money.

Many more things but only if Nordeus really wants to improve.
    Maybe you just didn't manage your team that well? Maybe the tactics you employed were the wrong ones and a million other variables that could have contributed? Perhaps it isn't just down to the fact that you didn't invest more money, as you say, the team you lost to were rated 37% lower.

Pro
    Seriously, saying that you can't get a good team without investing money and free videos is total BS to be honest. I have a 6 star team with my second account. Can't watch videos, don't invest money and win the league almost every season, won 4 trebles now and have 500 tokens to spare. Smart managing will get you far. You just got lazy when you invested that much money. You have the "lost" feeling. It is never going to be as good as it was when you invested money.

Forget that period and focus on the now. You can get 18 videos a day. Ok, that is it. You can still have easily a 6-7 star team with all special abilities. Think outside the box, adjust and man up.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Seriously, saying that you can't get a good team without investing money and free videos is total BS to be honest. I have a 6 star team with my second account. Can't watch videos, don't invest money and win the league almost every season, won 4 trebles now and have 500 tokens to spare. Smart managing will get you far. You just got lazy when you invested that much money. You have the "lost" feeling. It is never going to be as good as it was when you invested money.

Forget that period and focus on the now. You can get 18 videos a day. Ok, that is it. You can still have easily a 6-7 star team with all special abilities. Think outside the box, adjust and man up.
    Load of crap. Your only way is tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthLondonIsRed View Post
    Load of crap. Your only way is tanking.
    Load of crap. I've tanked for seasons now and I still can't beat a lot of teams worse than me.
    I performed much better when I was 5* or 6*, and still I didn't spend a single coin.

So whatever makes this engine work, does not entirely rely on quality. Though I agree that you can still get awesome results by playing for "free".
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Pro
    @North: Explain to me why it is a load of crap? My second team is level 25. Never tanked a season. Always scouted the transfer market for those nordgens or 18 yr old fast trainers. Never spend to many tokens on a player and always had a 6 star team (.5 or ..0 players and up but hey 6 stars). Right now in the bank I have 505 tokens (and I just bought a 79 token youth) and about 300 greens.

My first team I have never tanked but I bought about 150 tokens there as tokens were a lot harder to get by at start and I went into crazy bidding wars. Never tanked a season and also there I have a team of 6 stars and all special abilities although I am now experimenting a little more with players without SA. Still 300 tokens in the bank and I have 800 greens there and I haven't watched a lot of videos lately. 6 months back I had something like 1400 greens after watching a lot.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Garold View Post
    Maybe you just didn't manage your team that well? Maybe the tactics you employed were the wrong ones and a million other variables that could have contributed? Perhaps it isn't just down to the fact that you didn't invest more money, as you say, the team you lost to were rated 37% lower.
    I had an 8 star team. Full 10% bonuses. 80 plus condition of all starting eleven. Morale was Fully boosted and also winning bonus too. And minnows crushed me. Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123