Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

Do you play Association games ?
    Then How can a level 27 team play against a level 42 team ?
    think about it mate.

edit: There is plenty information on this just search the forum

It is not the same. I am now level 35, my 1* player is for somebody else, down the line, 5* player. Of course they want to fight for it. Now, 1* player is 1* for everybody. Who is going to buy it?

Hi T11,

Could you please look for less irritating ways of making people spend more tokens ? =)

Thanks

You will see ... the next step from the devs is to increase the token prices for scouts lol

Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    It is not the same. I am now level 35, my 1* player is for somebody else, down the line, 5* player. Of course they want to fight for it. Now, 1* player is 1* for everybody. Who is going to buy it?

Do you not understand?
    Nobody is going to buy your player the player is bought by the game

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Do you not understand?
    Nobody is going to buy your player the player is bought by the game
    Thank you. Why do I have "sell at auction" and "sell now" options? If I am selling at the auction, who is bidding? Bots?

Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    Thank you. Why do I have "sell at auction" and "sell now" options? If I am selling at the auction, who is bidding? Bots?
    Nobody. The player is "evaluated" by Nordeus and sold to the garbage bin. It took me two days to sell a 24 yo AML/ST with freekick ability and tons of goals, which also was about to jump levels, so would have been a hot hot sale in the old TM. Now, I sold it underpriced with as much as Nordeus considered, and after two god damn days of tries.
    Bunzo likes this.

Sorry for bothering but i used to sell my players to lower lvl managers. After league ends i was selling then for 6* or 5* to lower lvl managers. Now my 5* players is 5* for me, for a 50 lvl manages also to a 1lvl manager. So... who's gona buy that player? None... I know it is a game but...Make a thought... Real Mandrit is fighting to take Messi... Provatas fc(my 1500ppl village) witch is at the Second division in local championship(not even pro) wants Messi too!! And the surprise is that... Provatas takes Messi!!!! Greatest players transfer in worlds history.

Quote Originally Posted by DrHex View Post
    Sorry for bothering but i used to sell my players to lower lvl managers. After league ends i was selling then for 6* or 5* to lower lvl managers. Now my 5* players is 5* for me, for a 50 lvl manages also to a 1lvl manager. So... who's gona buy that player? None... I know it is a game but...Make a thought... Real Mandrit is fighting to take Messi... Provatas fc(my 1500ppl village) witch is at the Second division in local championship(not even pro) wants Messi too!! And the surprise is that... Provatas takes Messi!!!! Greatest players transfer in worlds history.
    Again..
    Do you understand that you are not selling your player to anyone the game is buying him.
    Please try & read some of the comments here

Oups. I missed that part. Sorry... But the other thougt is correct :-D
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast