Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree120Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    Attachment 81818

Who is going to buy this player and why is he on the list at all?
    They're saying we can choose to bid from 15 players every 4 min. but effectively, there's 2-3 players that everybody goes for. And they sell for 30-40 tokens each. If Nordeus want to be fair, they should offer 20-30 players every 4 minutes (maybe even 10 minutes, so I don't have to stare into auction window, or wonder around and forgetting to check back in time), from 90 to 99% and 50% of those with SA. Than I would be interested in bidding.

I am not going to pay 40 tokens for 89% 25 y/o player without SA. I am going to play this season with the team I already have, and when my players go to retirement, so shall I. It's been a good ride, but it's time to say good bye.
    I agree, I lost about 150 coins trading players between the old and new version

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    Darn..have been trying to sell my 5 players via nego (dun wan them to be sold to Nordeus!). Even renamed 4 of them, but still no offers!?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    Yes, buying nowadays sucks. I did get my back-up (potentially, first-choice) goalie for 8T, which is more that I was prepared to pay but at least things didn't spiral out of control. The negotiation prices are going up since this is the only way of not buying a pig in a sack, so a potential starter DC also cost me more than he should. But I can live with that. For now, at least, especially as I plan to tank and rebuild my team.
    It is the selling part under the new system that concerns me more. The fun part of 'grooming' your player for a sale has been taken away. Having to put him up for sale every 4 minutes if the machine doesn't snap him up at once is a bitch and totally unnecessary. All the tactics of selling at the right time are now unrequired. Then the fact that we are being ripped off - the players are bought well below the market value which now makes no sense whatsoever. Finally, the thought that your legends are now cannon fodder - well, that's downright heartbreaking. I know that I am a working adult and a father of the family but these digital players do make me sentimental after I have spent months with them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    Yes, buying nowadays sucks. I did get my back-up (potentially, first-choice) goalie for 8T, which is more that I was prepared to pay but at least things didn't spiral out of control. The negotiation prices are going up since this is the only way of not buying a pig in a sack, so a potential starter DC also cost me more than he should. But I can live with that. For now, at least, especially as I plan to tank and rebuild my team.
    It is the selling part under the new system that concerns me more. The fun part of 'grooming' your player for a sale has been taken away. Having to put him up for sale every 4 minutes if the machine doesn't snap him up at once is a bitch and totally unnecessary. All the tactics of selling at the right time are now unrequired. Then the fact that we are being ripped off - the players are bought well below the market value which now makes no sense whatsoever. Finally, the thought that your legends are now cannon fodder - well, that's downright heartbreaking. I know that I am a working adult and a father of the family but these digital players do make me sentimental after I have spent months with them.
    I agree, I lost about 150 coins trading players between the old and new version.
    Only thing we as managers can do is STOP BIDDING (and bleeding coins)...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    People might think N. For Sale = Not For Sale
    Yep. Dats what i thought.
    LanJiaoTuaKâ„¢
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

Rookie
    I have been trying to sell a player for the past 48 hrs so i can have funds available but i can't, NORDEOUS really messed up on that front.. Na wa oo

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

On the 2015 version I could have bought 10-15 players for 20-30 tokens.
    On the 2016 version I could have bought 10-15 players for 100-120 tokens.
    On the 2017 version I can buy 5-6 players for 200 Tokens.
    This is so unfair...In each season I always spend more than I earn, I miss the times where you could buy a player for 1 T and under the players value...
    Gert Funck and fc magdeburg like this.

Bye bye Nordeus.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789