Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

Hi Managers,

We've introduced a completely re-designed Auctions system with the release of Top Eleven 5.6 thanks to feedback from the community! Below you can read more about what these changes are and some of the new features included in the redesign.

1) Single Timer

Auctions now run on a single, 4-minute timer, as you can see below. Every time this list refreshes, you will see a completely new batch of players!

[Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features-56ff32934e04d0ef17cc782a5b05275f329b81a9-t.jpg

2) Star Progress

Now you can see in the Transfers list how far along a player is towards earning their next star! Check the screenshot above to see stars that the players are close to securing.

3) Pay Tokens Only When You Win

With new Auctions, you place offers, meaning no tokens or cash are deducted from your account when you make a bid. Only the Manager who wins the player will have to pay the amount of tokens/cash of the final offer.

4) No More Rounds

There are no longer rounds in Auctions, so the Manager with the highest bid when the timer hits 0 wins the player. Be aware however! Once the timer reaches under 10 seconds, every new bid returns the timer to 10 seconds. Note that Managers can place more than one bid in an Auction for a player if they wish to raise the offer. Again, only the Manager who wins the player will pay tokens/cash.

Visit our Support page here to learn more about how new Auctions work!

Dreamer
    So where are these players coming from? Are they being sold by other managers, or are they created by the system? Where do my players go when I put them up for auction? How many stars will my players be on the market when I put them up for auction?

4)
    for me ... it is not sooo correct.

now ... there is a 10 second slot.

Before ... one minute and then half minute.

For me ... is both the same ... but other time slots. Only one different: in the 10 sec slot everyone can bid.
    FEDERICO74 and Darren Power like this.

Not work wih android 7.0 galaxy s7
    Drilon Lajçi likes this.

Dreamer
    Can't see if they are from a bot team or not. Don't like it at all
    Rkv and FEDERICO74 like this.

Famous
    Turned a silk purse into a sows ear.
    Bunzo, FEDERICO74 and Darren Power like this.

Its wrong. How can someone participate in the auction for a player of 234 being at level1. This has happened since the last update. Be very careful, with such an auction system you will lose many top-level players. Thats not fair.

Rookie
    Best of luck with the new system. I will give some feedback at end of next season. Cheers

Dreamer
    Congratulations. You try hard to screw the game.

Let's see what nordeus is upto this time!

Normal people … believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.Nordeus believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet.
    Darren Power likes this.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast