Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    I find it hard to sell players now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Just keep trying...I sold my 94% 23yo in 10-12 attempts..BUT I SOLD HIM FINALLY

Now managers prefer fuller star and do not mind older players. I've seen many times that no managers would bid for 5 star players who're 85% (80% is 5 star). This is the new norm. Age is not longer relevant because they will sell the old players at full price to AI or bot teams.

From same round.

I must give my congratulations to the game administrators, because you have found a way to make everyone spend more tokens to buy players but in a way that everyone consider this stealin action as a amazing bonus or gift!! The changed made on the transfers system, that you are claiming that was based on the community feedback, is 100 worst!! yes, it´s true that if we don´t win, we don´t loose tokens, but the truth hiden behind this " amazing gift " to the players, it´s that we spend 20 or 30 times more tokens now with this 4 minutes rounds and tokens return that we used to spend with the previous transfer system!! So you are given us with one hand, but than stealling us with 2 hands!! Shameful from your side!!! with time I hope that the rest of the players open their eyes, and I know they will, and everyone will realize about this cheat that was made to was, players.

bad things about this new transfer method
    - this 4 minutes time make us spend 30 times more tokens!! no more surprise factor as we could use in the previous system.
    - we can´t see the offers from our players when we put them for transfer.
    - the tokens refund, for one hand, is good yes, but it makes everyone spend it like crazy without any criterion, instead of have to manage it careful, and this make who ever that wants to buy a player, will spend much more!! in the last case the tokens should be refund only on the next day!

Want to really do some changes with benefits to the playes?
    - restore the old transfer system.in terms of timing.
    - why do we have to pay tokens when we want to buy a player directly to a friend? at least the amount that we need to pay?? that makes no sense! let us buy from friends without have to pay tokens, or at least 1 or 2 only!!

These are really changes for our benefit, not the traped ones you ( administration ) have made!

so disappointed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi fellow managers,

I have read most of the comments on the new auction system and I see virtually everyone hates it. I dont know. Probably you all will hate my opinion but I need to say: I LIKE THE CHANGES. I also need to say I dont understand many of the compaints I have read. I will try to explain why I like the new system.

1. Its quick. If you need to sell a player, you get a result in 4 minutes instead of waiting several hours. If you fail to sell, you will get next chance in 4 minutes. If you want to buy a player, and he is available, he is yours in 4 minutes. If he is not available, in 4 miutes you get another chance. I like the speed.

2. I think it will save me many tokens when buying. Before, I lost most tokens on lost auctions. I went to the auction, and after several rounds the price had already became too high, but I kept bidding however, because I wanted to prevent myself from loosing the tokens when I quit. At the end, I bought the player for much more tokens I intended at the beginning. And from time to time, I really had to quit and lost much more tokens for nothing. Now, I can set my limit for buying the player, and if the auction goes higher, I simply quit without any loss and try another player if few minutes. Much better for me.

3. I think there will be higher chance to sell. Maybe it depends on the server and level, but at my level (14) on my server I was not really able to sell players lately. I tried to sell two players before today and I kept failing to sell for 7 days (!!!). I lost my academy player because I was not able to make room for him in my squad. Today, I sold both during 5 attempts. Maybe your server at your levels are more busy and you always sold, but obviously it depended on the server. If the new system brings more consistency across the servers, I like it.

Many of you say its insane when lvl3 manager can bid against lvl40 manager. Why? I dont care who bids agains me at all. Whats the difference? What matters is the _number_ of people bidding, not their levels. If the new system shows there are tens managers bidding at each player, and at the end it will cost you i.e. 30 tokens to win each player, then yes, lets complaint. I am watching the current today auctions and most of the players, including the best ones, young ones, etc. are available for 1 token. Whats wrong with that, guys? Of course, lets see what happens at the beginning of the next season. But I believe there will still be chances to buy for low, without a risk of loosing tokens when quitting the auction. But lets wait and see.

Many of you ask "why the hell does the stupid Nordeus fix something it is not broken"? The fact you do not see something broken does not mean it really is not broken. You need to consider there are 150 millions of fellow players, different levels, different servers. I can imagine one more reason for the new system. There are many millions of TE users but most of them are low levels. I can imagine the higher level you are, the fewer players you compete with at the same level because people simply quit the game but noone can join the game at level 45 for instance. Logically, at the top levels there are only the managers who started many years ago and their number is continuously decreasing. If they can meet only the same level mgrs on their TM, it may be difficult for these top level managers to buy and sell, and their auction lists may be very limited, especially on some servers. Nordeus needs to deal with this situation somehow otherwise sooner or later the high-level managers on some servers may not be able to buy and sell at all. Cancelling the "same level auctions only" policy may be the response. I am not sure, just trying to think

There are many other points in the discussion I completely disagree with. For example:
    - "Very few players appear on the auction(probably 15-20), and all the managers of the world are open to bid on them!" - Are you sure of it? Are you sure all 150 millions of T11 players worldwide see the same 15-20 players? I dont think so. There may be different lists.
    - " players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction" - obviously incorrect. I sold 6 stars player today.

There are few complaints I fully agree with, for example the missing statistics (I also used them to decide whether I wanted the player). But as I said, in general I like the changes, I believe it will make the auctions quicker, it will give us more chances to buy and sell, it will work better across servers, it may also work better at high levels and at the end, I believe it will save us some tokens on lost auctions and on auctions where we buy for more than intended.

Dont you guys want to give the new system a chance and dont give it your "hates" until it really proves to be wrong?

(I am not an agent of Nordeus, believe me But dont hesitate to hate my post if you feel I am completely wrong.)

Santa
    The only good thing that this new change brought was the possibility to sell players in 4 minutes!! All the rest is false!! Don´t say that you save tokens cause thats a big lie!

Funny your comment at the end " I am not an agent of Nordeus"... I wonder why you had felt the need to say that....

Is that obvious even to you that you are the only one talking and defending the change as "one of them".... hummmmmmm

Famous
    nothing sry
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-30-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi fellow managers,

I have read most of the comments on the new auction system and I see virtually everyone hates it. I dont know. Probably you all will hate my opinion but I need to say: I LIKE THE CHANGES. I also need to say I dont understand many of the compaints I have read. I will try to explain why I like the new system.

1. Its quick. If you need to sell a player, you get a result in 4 minutes instead of waiting several hours. If you fail to sell, you will get next chance in 4 minutes. If you want to buy a player, and he is available, he is yours in 4 minutes. If he is not available, in 4 miutes you get another chance. I like the speed.

2. I think it will save me many tokens when buying. Before, I lost most tokens on lost auctions. I went to the auction, and after several rounds the price had already became too high, but I kept bidding however, because I wanted to prevent myself from loosing the tokens when I quit. At the end, I bought the player for much more tokens I intended at the beginning. And from time to time, I really had to quit and lost much more tokens for nothing. Now, I can set my limit for buying the player, and if the auction goes higher, I simply quit without any loss and try another player if few minutes. Much better for me.

3. I think there will be higher chance to sell. Maybe it depends on the server and level, but at my level (14) on my server I was not really able to sell players lately. I tried to sell two players before today and I kept failing to sell for 7 days (!!!). I lost my academy player because I was not able to make room for him in my squad. Today, I sold both during 5 attempts. Maybe your server at your levels are more busy and you always sold, but obviously it depended on the server. If the new system brings more consistency across the servers, I like it.

Many of you say its insane when lvl3 manager can bid against lvl40 manager. Why? I dont care who bids agains me at all. Whats the difference? What matters is the _number_ of people bidding, not their levels. If the new system shows there are tens managers bidding at each player, and at the end it will cost you i.e. 30 tokens to win each player, then yes, lets complaint. I am watching the current today auctions and most of the players, including the best ones, young ones, etc. are available for 1 token. Whats wrong with that, guys? Of course, lets see what happens at the beginning of the next season. But I believe there will still be chances to buy for low, without a risk of loosing tokens when quitting the auction. But lets wait and see.

Many of you ask "why the hell does the stupid Nordeus fix something it is not broken"? The fact you do not see something broken does not mean it really is not broken. You need to consider there are 150 millions of fellow players, different levels, different servers. I can imagine one more reason for the new system. There are many millions of TE users but most of them are low levels. I can imagine the higher level you are, the fewer players you compete with at the same level because people simply quit the game but noone can join the game at level 45 for instance. Logically, at the top levels there are only the managers who started many years ago and their number is continuously decreasing. If they can meet only the same level mgrs on their TM, it may be difficult for these top level managers to buy and sell, and their auction lists may be very limited, especially on some servers. Nordeus needs to deal with this situation somehow otherwise sooner or later the high-level managers on some servers may not be able to buy and sell at all. Cancelling the "same level auctions only" policy may be the response. I am not sure, just trying to think

There are many other points in the discussion I completely disagree with. For example:
    - "Very few players appear on the auction(probably 15-20), and all the managers of the world are open to bid on them!" - Are you sure of it? Are you sure all 150 millions of T11 players worldwide see the same 15-20 players? I dont think so. There may be different lists.
    - " players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction" - obviously incorrect. I sold 6 stars player today.

There are few complaints I fully agree with, for example the missing statistics (I also used them to decide whether I wanted the player). But as I said, in general I like the changes, I believe it will make the auctions quicker, it will give us more chances to buy and sell, it will work better across servers, it may also work better at high levels and at the end, I believe it will save us some tokens on lost auctions and on auctions where we buy for more than intended.

Dont you guys want to give the new system a chance and dont give it your "hates" until it really proves to be wrong?

(I am not an agent of Nordeus, believe me But dont hesitate to hate my post if you feel I am completely wrong.)

Santa
    The only good thing that this new change brought was the possibility to sell players in 4 minutes!! All the rest is false!! Don´t say that you save tokens when buying because thats a big lie!

Funny your comment at the end " I am not an agent of Nordeus"... I wonder why you had felt the need to say that....

Is that obvious even to you that you are the only one talking and defending the change as "one of them".... hummmmmmm

Sorry but I've managed to sell no players in 4 minutes
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Sorry but I've managed to sell no players in 4 minutes
    The Nordeus "system" on a quick tea break?
    Bunzo likes this.

New auction a con?????

Can somebody explain to me if I am level 27 why did a level 8 manager and a level 42 manager enter into the same auction as me.

That doesn't make any sense apart from pushing up prices unless this is resolved I will not enter into any other auctions

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast