Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 88
Like Tree120Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

  1. #41
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    126
    Hi fellow managers,

    I have read most of the comments on the new auction system and I see virtually everyone hates it. I dont know. Probably you all will hate my opinion but I need to say: I LIKE THE CHANGES. I also need to say I dont understand many of the compaints I have read. I will try to explain why I like the new system.

    1. Its quick. If you need to sell a player, you get a result in 4 minutes instead of waiting several hours. If you fail to sell, you will get next chance in 4 minutes. If you want to buy a player, and he is available, he is yours in 4 minutes. If he is not available, in 4 miutes you get another chance. I like the speed.

    2. I think it will save me many tokens when buying. Before, I lost most tokens on lost auctions. I went to the auction, and after several rounds the price had already became too high, but I kept bidding however, because I wanted to prevent myself from loosing the tokens when I quit. At the end, I bought the player for much more tokens I intended at the beginning. And from time to time, I really had to quit and lost much more tokens for nothing. Now, I can set my limit for buying the player, and if the auction goes higher, I simply quit without any loss and try another player if few minutes. Much better for me.

    3. I think there will be higher chance to sell. Maybe it depends on the server and level, but at my level (14) on my server I was not really able to sell players lately. I tried to sell two players before today and I kept failing to sell for 7 days (!!!). I lost my academy player because I was not able to make room for him in my squad. Today, I sold both during 5 attempts. Maybe your server at your levels are more busy and you always sold, but obviously it depended on the server. If the new system brings more consistency across the servers, I like it.

    Many of you say its insane when lvl3 manager can bid against lvl40 manager. Why? I dont care who bids agains me at all. Whats the difference? What matters is the _number_ of people bidding, not their levels. If the new system shows there are tens managers bidding at each player, and at the end it will cost you i.e. 30 tokens to win each player, then yes, lets complaint. I am watching the current today auctions and most of the players, including the best ones, young ones, etc. are available for 1 token. Whats wrong with that, guys? Of course, lets see what happens at the beginning of the next season. But I believe there will still be chances to buy for low, without a risk of loosing tokens when quitting the auction. But lets wait and see.

    Many of you ask "why the hell does the stupid Nordeus fix something it is not broken"? The fact you do not see something broken does not mean it really is not broken. You need to consider there are 150 millions of fellow players, different levels, different servers. I can imagine one more reason for the new system. There are many millions of TE users but most of them are low levels. I can imagine the higher level you are, the fewer players you compete with at the same level because people simply quit the game but noone can join the game at level 45 for instance. Logically, at the top levels there are only the managers who started many years ago and their number is continuously decreasing. If they can meet only the same level mgrs on their TM, it may be difficult for these top level managers to buy and sell, and their auction lists may be very limited, especially on some servers. Nordeus needs to deal with this situation somehow otherwise sooner or later the high-level managers on some servers may not be able to buy and sell at all. Cancelling the "same level auctions only" policy may be the response. I am not sure, just trying to think

    There are many other points in the discussion I completely disagree with. For example:
    - "Very few players appear on the auction(probably 15-20), and all the managers of the world are open to bid on them!" - Are you sure of it? Are you sure all 150 millions of T11 players worldwide see the same 15-20 players? I dont think so. There may be different lists.
    - " players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction" - obviously incorrect. I sold 6 stars player today.

    There are few complaints I fully agree with, for example the missing statistics (I also used them to decide whether I wanted the player). But as I said, in general I like the changes, I believe it will make the auctions quicker, it will give us more chances to buy and sell, it will work better across servers, it may also work better at high levels and at the end, I believe it will save us some tokens on lost auctions and on auctions where we buy for more than intended.

    Dont you guys want to give the new system a chance and dont give it your "hates" until it really proves to be wrong?

    (I am not an agent of Nordeus, believe me But dont hesitate to hate my post if you feel I am completely wrong.)

    Santa

  2. #42
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    santa, auction could have been left the same but able to return tokens like the beta they tried few weeks ago, but now u will spend more tokens than before just getting 1 player.. watch some players go on a bidding war u will see.. but im sorry i didnt read your whole post but yes some players we like updates most wont.
    Last edited by jfromca; 04-25-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    fc magdeburg and FEDERICO74 like this.

  3. #43
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    A question
    Auction timer
    Why put at that place?
    When it can be put just like offer player timer.
    How to explain this.
    Sorry no screenshot.

    My English is right I think.

    I'm putting this in suggestion
    Last edited by azwanonly; 04-26-2017 at 07:18 AM.

  4. #44
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1

    IT still have rounds

    Hi there,

    the auction still have rounds with other players that made a bid - the thing that have been changed is that we fight on a player and spend tokens and money every bid and if we win the players we pay the whole amount of money and tokens that we bidded - it's the same way like old auction and the onle thing that really changed it the refound of tokens and money to the players that losed .

    Btw, another thing that i noticed is that players which their level is under or above me can bid on the auction - how can i bit players level 20 or 30+ if i'm level 9 ???
    if u opened the auction for all players then u should also open the option to buy players with 7 and 8 stars and above from other players .

    Another issue, y in the end of a season all players drop 20% of their level - u should drop it 5-10% or make easier to develop players level and skills - it's not reasnable that players with team of 6 or 7 stars players will lose to players with 5 level stars team or to not rational formations .

  5. #45
    Dreamer jcohen42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    352
    Santa, I do believe that you are not a Nordeus agent. I will go through your points to tell you my side of things
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    1. Its quick. If you need to sell a player, you get a result in 4 minutes instead of waiting several hours. If you fail to sell, you will get next chance in 4 minutes. If you want to buy a player, and he is available, he is yours in 4 minutes. If he is not available, in 4 miutes you get another chance. I like the speed.
    I can see why the speed is good, but if you really need to sell a player in a couple minutes, rather than 2 hours or so, then that's what the Quick Sell button is for. I don't see why they had to bring the timer all the way down to 4 minutes, it seems like a really drastic difference. For buying players, I do think that having a new set of players every 4 minutes is not inherently a bad idea, but the fact that they are all Nordgens, and that all human-sold players just disappear into nothing, shows that it's probably not good in execution. I think if they had just kept the old system and made the auction time an hour, or 45 minutes, for every player, they'd solve this problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    2. I think it will save me many tokens when buying. Before, I lost most tokens on lost auctions. I went to the auction, and after several rounds the price had already became too high, but I kept bidding however, because I wanted to prevent myself from loosing the tokens when I quit. At the end, I bought the player for much more tokens I intended at the beginning. And from time to time, I really had to quit and lost much more tokens for nothing. Now, I can set my limit for buying the player, and if the auction goes higher, I simply quit without any loss and try another player if few minutes. Much better for me.
    For me, the new system will definitely cost me more tokens. I actually played auctions smartly and I'd never go above 2 or 3 rounds unless I really desperately needed the player. It's your prerogative to keep going in the auctions, and you get punished by losing more tokens. I think this new system of returning tokens rewards risk more and punishes pragmatism. Which, no offense, you seem more like a risk-taker than a pragmatic player, and I think it's wrong for the game to reward that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    3. I think there will be higher chance to sell. Maybe it depends on the server and level, but at my level (14) on my server I was not really able to sell players lately. I tried to sell two players before today and I kept failing to sell for 7 days (!!!). I lost my academy player because I was not able to make room for him in my squad. Today, I sold both during 5 attempts. Maybe your server at your levels are more busy and you always sold, but obviously it depended on the server. If the new system brings more consistency across the servers, I like it.
    I think this is actually somewhat of a benefit of the new system, because I also had trouble selling players recently. However, I think this was mainly due to the constant high quality of players on the transfer market, and not because of anything wrong with the actual auction system. While it's nice that players get sold now, it's sad that the players just disappear. I liked following where my players went after being sold, and now I cannot do that at all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Many of you say its insane when lvl3 manager can bid against lvl40 manager. Why? I dont care who bids agains me at all. Whats the difference? What matters is the _number_ of people bidding, not their levels. If the new system shows there are tens managers bidding at each player, and at the end it will cost you i.e. 30 tokens to win each player, then yes, lets complaint. I am watching the current today auctions and most of the players, including the best ones, young ones, etc. are available for 1 token. Whats wrong with that, guys? Of course, lets see what happens at the beginning of the next season. But I believe there will still be chances to buy for low, without a risk of loosing tokens when quitting the auction. But lets wait and see.
    I really disagree with this; I think there is a big difference. Plain and simple, players should be competing with players of the same level. That was the whole appeal of the game to me, that as you move up, you keep facing players of similar levels. So when you're a level 41 like me, and you can't bid for a player cheaply because of a beginner who hasn't figured out how to use tokens smartly yet, it's aggravating. Also, the fact that players cost different amounts depending on who buys them is also annoying to me. The fact that we are seeing players go for 10+ tokens in the dying embers of this season makes me think that players will be even more expensive at the start of the next season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Many of you ask "why the hell does the stupid Nordeus fix something it is not broken"? The fact you do not see something broken does not mean it really is not broken. You need to consider there are 150 millions of fellow players, different levels, different servers. I can imagine one more reason for the new system. There are many millions of TE users but most of them are low levels. I can imagine the higher level you are, the fewer players you compete with at the same level because people simply quit the game but noone can join the game at level 45 for instance. Logically, at the top levels there are only the managers who started many years ago and their number is continuously decreasing. If they can meet only the same level mgrs on their TM, it may be difficult for these top level managers to buy and sell, and their auction lists may be very limited, especially on some servers. Nordeus needs to deal with this situation somehow otherwise sooner or later the high-level managers on some servers may not be able to buy and sell at all. Cancelling the "same level auctions only" policy may be the response. I am not sure, just trying to think
    Yeah, most of the players are low level players. You know why? New players join all the time. The health of an online game like this is measured by its long-time players, and it needs to serve the needs of these long-term players adequately in order to remain healthy. I can assure you, as a long-term player, that while not being able to sell players can be annoying, having to big against level 3s and 4s is infinitely more annoying. There were ways to fix the auction system, yes, but a wholesale change like this was neither wanted nor needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    There are many other points in the discussion I completely disagree with. For example:
    - "Very few players appear on the auction(probably 15-20), and all the managers of the world are open to bid on them!" - Are you sure of it? Are you sure all 150 millions of T11 players worldwide see the same 15-20 players? I dont think so. There may be different lists.
    Of course there are different lists, but the problem is that there still aren't enough players available. If they allow managers to buy human players, this would likely be fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    - " players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction" - obviously incorrect. I sold 6 stars player today.
    You're right, because sold players go into no-man's-land, with no chance of being bought by a real manager. This is a major problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    There are few complaints I fully agree with, for example the missing statistics (I also used them to decide whether I wanted the player). But as I said, in general I like the changes, I believe it will make the auctions quicker, it will give us more chances to buy and sell, it will work better across servers, it may also work better at high levels and at the end, I believe it will save us some tokens on lost auctions and on auctions where we buy for more than intended.
    I agree that the missing statistics are a major complaint as well. But I think the other issues you bring up could have easily been solved by a minor fix, and not something huge like this. Auction times can be shortened, selling can be calibrated by adjusting the quality of Nordgens, and it most definitely does not work at higher levels.

    Since I do think your concerns are valid, I wonder if Nordeus could add back the old Auctions system, and keep this around as a "Quick Auctions" system. The old auctions system would work the same way it used to, maybe with 1 hour auction periods instead of 1-3 hours, and each token used to bid is lost. Sold players would go to this system, so that human managers can buy human-managed players. There would also be a list of 10-15 Nordgens appearing every 5 minutes or so on the "Quick Auctions" list, where teams can bid on players and not have to worry about losing tokens, but the players are likely to cost more overall. This could be a good compromise between the sides.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 04-26-2017 at 02:30 PM. Reason: adding Quick Auctions idea
    DRAGONS SC

    THE PERMANENT END

  6. #46
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    10
    Nordeus you destroyed game right now with your stupid update. People will leave TOP ELEVEN. Please remove that update fast to know. People from lvl 50 bought players from aution house and there are people with lvl 1. REMOVE THAT UPDATE FAST OR TOP ELEVEN WILL DIE.
    André Garcia likes this.

  7. #47
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Sry Liviu... T11 won't die because of this update. It has a huge player base. The only thing, what may happens: good manager (I don't mean the common player) will leave it. That's all.

    For a huge number, this update is perfect - instant action like fast food. The problem with fast food is, it has no USP and it tastes like shit. But you know, McD, BK... burgers are eaten every day.
    Last edited by nash123; 04-27-2017 at 06:33 AM.
    lespa, achiie and Rkv like this.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  8. #48
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Top Eleven.

    bring back the old system....plz. This new one sucks.
    fc magdeburg likes this.

  9. #49
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Die wont go that far...

    Decrease in popularity...yes..big time.

    Old bid system is required...i wont bid 15 tokens for a 90% player..just because some one bid like a mad man!!

  10. #50
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    87
    I find it hard to sell players now.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    fc magdeburg likes this.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast