Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

ok, please tell them to rollback to previous version.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just as an update: we've made a change in Auctions that will make it so beginner players (levels 0-1) and experienced players (level 2+) won't be bidding against one another.

We're following Auctions threads closely and appreciate all of your comments/feedback.
    Hey.

It's really kind of you that you follow this thread for feedback AFTER you made a big update.

And to add!

Rest assured, we're listening to what you all have to say. As I mentioned in my previous reply, we're following these threads closely and know that this is a big topic for new and old players alike.

We made these Auctions changes after gathering lots of your suggestions over the years across many channels of ours. But again, we'll for sure be forwarding your comments along to the developers.
    I'd really like to know who suggested a feature which allows managers from different levels to bid for the same player. Because so far it seems that NO ONE likes this exact feature.

Rookie
    Level 2 is experienced?
    I started late in a season so evidently i was experienced after 1 week. ^^

does the seller at least get some of the Tokens now?
    Cope King likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Hi everyone,

Just as an update: we've made a change in Auctions that will make it so beginner players (levels 0-1) and experienced players (level 2+) won't be bidding against one another.

We're following Auctions threads closely and appreciate all of your comments/feedback.

i am level 51, i play top eleven since November 2012. I play hours and hours every day (poor girlfriend ) and sorry for my english i am french.
    Some updates in past was very good (like training and associations), but here, it's not my game, it's not my top eleven!! where is the charme of the game ????
    i explain :
    - my players 5 stars, i see bid of managers level 1!!! it's a joke ???!! a player 5 stars means that he is 5 stars for my level! it's what it does the game!!! I am ok that several servers can buy this player but only the manager same level than me, it's unbelievable that its be different
    - players i can buy every 4 minutes don't have special ability. Before i was all time players possible to buy young with special ability. There no, so few! 1 or 2 every 3 hours...
    - for see if a player have special ability, i must click on player! so i must click on every player... not good at all
    - why this system of bidding changing???? if lose bid, lose tokens! with this system all players are sold for 40/45 tokens and more!!!!! it's just impossible! it's only for players who spend money! but this, it's not top eleven! it's impossible to buy players with all this managers all levels!

I understand nordeus want to improve game, but game is good, even better before... all this changes not necessary.
    if you want to improve game why not possible to ask managers a loan for a player with 6 or 7 stars for a season (limited 3 loans by season for example) ??? in high level, managers have players with 6 stars minimum, 7, 8 or 9 stars even. and always transferts list 5 stars for only managers of this level.
    Other thing, possibility to change red pack in blue or green for example ...

Thanks you and i hope you read my post and do this changes
    A big fan of your game
    Tomy

I don't recall anyone making any of the suggestions that resulted in the dog's dinner that is the Auction system now. All you have to do is wait until the last second... It's a sniper's paradise!

[Signed: Disgusted in Amsterdam]
    Bunzo, ibangali and William Lycke like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    That's quite an interesting matter. Has anyone already managed to sell a player via the new auction system?
    I've got a 23-year-old mc/dmc with a playmaker ability who is at 118%. Was meaning to sell him the first day of the new season but seeing the things go all crazy with people bidding for average players, decided to give it a try and make a quick buck... And then another try... And about ten times more. Nada, no one is interested. I am no conspiracy freak but this makes me wonder. So, are there really any players from teams of human managers auctioned out there right now?
    Last edited by RedsBleedRed; 04-25-2017 at 03:01 PM.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Famous
    I sold an MC 102 with PM. Sold for starting price first try in the new market, but he was untouched on the old market for a day and a half.

But, the sales announcement is changed, so I can't be sure if a real team bought him. Old market on top, new on bottom.
    [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April-screenshot_2017-04-25-09-04-52.jpg[Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April-screenshot_2017-04-25-09-04-40.jpg
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    nope, no such thing

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast