Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Rookie
    One word: RUBBISH!!!

While i can accept the new auction format half-heartedly, it completely doesn't make sense that anyone from different levels can bid for a same player! Auctioning is not the same as Association matches ffs!

There's no way a third division team like Portsmouth bidding for Eden Hazard, competing with the likes for Man Utd, Arsenal and such. How can Hazard be worth $110mil to some teams, but $5m to another? Ridiculous

THIS RUBBISH NEEDS TO BE FIXED....IMMEDIATELY!!

People wanted more and more tokens nah? despite some of us can not watch a single video some people complaied cause decreased from 30 to 25 the daily free amount.... so why complain, here what all these managers wanted, 0T if auction lost.

Well just to extend my comment and valorate this a little bit more, I still without see the sense of the Levels inside the game. True that this solves the problem in the higher levels, that had no players to buy, but I would prefeer here something more realistic, based in "Divisions" as in the reality as have no sense see playrs going from teams of Level 40 to teams of level 5, at last if the managers are not friends...

My viewpoint is that now next step should be the creation of a Top Server, do groups of levels and redesign their names and IMO a player we sell should stay in teams that are closer to his last club level... Level 1-5 Amateur Level 6-10 Regional League ...45-50 world class.

...hmmm...

So my player worth $12M at Level 9 can be bought by a Level 3 player? How much does he pay? It can't be $12M, surely...

[Signed: Puzzled of Amsterdam.]
    William Lycke likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Hey why my settings keep reverting to hard defence and easy tackle?
    madflo19, ingineru and Cope King like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    So my player worth $12M at Level 9 can be bought by a Level 3 player? How much does he pay? It can't be $12M, surely...

[Signed: Puzzled of Amsterdam.]
    I presume the cash market value for each level is calculated based on % skills points rather than overall quality.
    Bunzo likes this.

This new Top Eleven v5.6 update has not improved the game experience, its only made it worse and I'm sure if you ran a poll right now the majority of managers would not be happy with this drastic changes to the auction system. Why fix something that ain't broke and make it even worse?? We can't even bid on players from our friends teams in negotiations market now, can you guys please fix that and roll back the update? Because it's awful and the new star ratings with the partial stars is a real eyesore.

This new update is not an improvement, it's a deprovement more than anything! You should get proper feedback from your player base before introducing a drastic update like this one in the future...

Oh, great. Selling a player is a nightmare now. You need to lose sleep to be successful at it. Plus, bidding wars at the beginning of the season would be HUGE. The bright side is that managers from the top of servers now have 5 stars available on the TM, unlike before.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    That's quite an interesting matter. Has anyone already managed to sell a player via the new auction system?
    I've got a 23-year-old mc/dmc with a playmaker ability who is at 118%. Was meaning to sell him the first day of the new season but seeing the things go all crazy with people bidding for average players, decided to give it a try and make a quick buck... And then another try... And about ten times more. Nada, no one is interested. I am no conspiracy freak but this makes me wonder. So, are there really any players from teams of human managers auctioned out there right now?
    I don't think there are any from human players either.

Kto
    If really intetested in players opinion, just make a voting on forum: old or new transfert market. I think the voting would be clear with 99%+
    Absolutely worst update. Where ugly starts aren't even a problem compared to transfer market.
    Last edited by Kto; 04-25-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Oh, great. Selling a player is a nightmare now.
    Seriously, something is very wrong here. In the market I see 3-4 bids on players over 25 y.o. who are between stars (around 85-90%), while there are bidding wars raging for 26-27 y.o. at 98% and no SA. In the meantime, after about twenty attempts I am unable to make anyone even slightly interested in my 23 y.o. at 118% with two positions and a SA. I find this inconsistency hard to believe. Are we at all able to sell our 6* players now?
    Last edited by RedsBleedRed; 04-25-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast