Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Interestingly, not even Facebook is pleased about this:
    Attachment 81727
    They´re not the brightest bunch on the fb pages
    I´ve lost count of the complaints about "How come different levels can bid for same player" they really do not understand
    but they have no problem (well most) of understanding how Association games between different levels work.
    It seems these folk are where Nordeus get their feedback because they take no notice whatsoever of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I´ve lost count of the complaints about "How come different levels can bid for same player" they really do not understand
    but they have no problem (well most) of understanding how Association games between different levels work.
    It seems these folk are where Nordeus get their feedback because they take no notice whatsoever of this forum.
    [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-how_313874_738128.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I’ve seen a lot of questions related to a few issues, namely bidding between levels and where players go when they’re sold on Auction and where you’re buying your players from.

Managers are bidding against other Managers from other levels, but thanks to this, we’re also introducing more, higher quality players more often (including things like 5* players throughout the season). When this happens, Managers are seeing player quality/price relative to their level. It won’t cost your opponent in an auction more or less cash to bid, and their quality won’t be static - they will be added to the winning Manager’s level and have consistent quality with that level.

Now, when it comes to players on auction, here’s how it works.

When you sell a player on Auction, the system does buy them, and players you buy on the Transfer market are fresh players. We made this change for several reasons, namely to increase the sell rate for Managers and to introduce new, quality players for Managers at all levels. We heard regular feedback from long-time Managers regarding not seeing enough quality players at high levels, and as some of you have commented already, you can already see players with multiple positions/high quality/stars regularly. In this sense, we have sacrificed some football realism for the sake of introducing more players for all Managers.

Managers on the forum have raised good points about sentimental connections to their players. It’s a big change in this regard, but Negotiations are still available, which of course still allows you to directly buy players from other Managers.

Regarding Special Abilities. While some players on auction still have them, you have to open their profile to see it. We understand your point about wanting to see this important information quickly though, and will be returning the Special Abilities to the Transfers menu in the near future.
    What criteria does d system consider before it buys my players on auction bcuz I've not been able to sell any player less than 90% quality this season

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I agree; however, if these people are also vehemently against the new system, one has to imagine; where are all the people who like this? Surely they must be somewhere???
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Come on guys... I lost an auction with manager level 5 who had 2,5mln budget a player for 125mln (!!!) and 35 tokens... And who had on level 5 35 tokens to spend on just one player...

In short, put every level players in 1 bowl, make only a few good quality football players avaliable on the market, so everyone focuses on those good qualit players, biding goes crazyi so that top 11 can collect tokens very easily and rapes everyone in hard core... Thats the summary of the story....
    sincity likes this.

Hi my friend... Do you not think that, the top 11 managers, who lately focused on raping us, are not clever enough to create many accounts on different levels to make them enter into bidings and increase the amount of tokens bet for the football players and when tokens reached up to satisfying amount those topp 11 faked accounts stop betting ans there you are with a football player in your hand costing you a fortune....!!!!! I strongly beleive that they do it...

What is strange is I am trying to sell young players level 179 and buy players level 184. Despite repeating the sale of my players, none is sold during the last 2 days and I am unable to buy new players as there is a great dispute reaching sometimes more than 40T for not so young players.
    I understand that at this time of the season many are trying to build a strong team (but in my opinion they could buy better with the scout list) and, therefore, the high bids. But being unable to sell for 2 days my players close to the promotion seems to mean that they are not in the correct bid rooms.
    How can I select where to put them?
    William Lycke likes this.

Famous
    Minus well make the best of a bad situation. 18 years olds and duel/triple roles players w/ SA's at 59% 79% might be easy to get cheap. Should have value in negotiation, definitely if on server's w/ token buyers a level lower.

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-1-assoc2.png
    Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    No one will get 4 stars player and spend too much tokens or pack to train at the current situation..its matter of wasting time and costly..thats only applicable for the one lucky who are staying in those Europe countries or the US who can farm few thousand of tokens..its not fair for asian people..
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-02-2017 at 03:03 AM.
    pcmacdaniel and William Lycke like this.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast