Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

What I wrote above are not positives, they are facts and how we should work with them in order to get most of them.

The feature is already running, it won't be reverted, so it is better to go out there try it and learn how to use it.

At least this is what I will do.
    LarryC and Altiplano like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by William Lycke View Post
    Problem is, most of the thinga you wrote as "positives" I see as negatives. There's hardly any good thing ga with this enw system and I really wish they would reconsider.

It might be their game but I don't think they want to lose their players. And since the new update was advertised as "we listened to the manager's suggestions" I really think they should listen to us now...

Have a good night Y'all and let's hope this update is just a nightmare...
    That listening part is Just a "Marketing stunt" , All part of bull**** campaign.
    Last edited by achiie; 05-01-2017 at 06:52 AM.
    William Lycke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    What I wrote above are not positives, they are facts and how we should work with them in order to get most of them.

The feature is already running, it won't be reverted, so it is better to go out there try it and learn how to use it.

At least this is what I will do.
    I will hope that a change comes, it's only when you give up on hope that it's over.

The machine is not signing my players. It's insane. By selling to an agent, I lose a lot of $$$. Severely depletes my transfer funds + the value of the entire club. Needs fixing.

Please return to the old system - I can't sell decent-looking players! Under the old system, this player would have generated some interest to a Level 8 player, even if it was one of the 35T, let's buy him because I can get him for 1T brigade...

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-dr-osama-dawood-sale.jpg

I've tried 8 times at different starting levels but no dice. A 2* low-Q player from Home Guard went 'just like that'...
    Last edited by talisman; 05-01-2017 at 09:59 AM.
    William Lycke likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

In short, you are telling us that you are cheating on us.... Buy our players far more under the market value, sell them for as much high prize as you can get, collect 40 / 80 tokens for each player... Then come here with full of your shameless attitude and tell us that you are raping us... You shuld first explain us about the reason why level 3 player can come and make an offer for level 46 player, while i can not sell my player to him...!!!! I suggest you to change the name of the game too... "raper 11" or " money talks, bull**** walks" can be very suitable... Dont you think so....!!!!!! New system is based on to make the players loose money, spend 40 / 80 tokens for 1 player transfer and sell him for almost give away price and have players go broke in 2 or 3 season and force them spending money if they want to conyinue playing...!!!! You are cheaters .....!!!!! So dont bother to come here trying to give many reasons about why tou did this and that, be a man and straight a way tell us that you want us spend money.....!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I’ve seen a lot of questions related to a few issues, namely bidding between levels and where players go when they’re sold on Auction and where you’re buying your players from.

Managers are bidding against other Managers from other levels, but thanks to this, we’re also introducing more, higher quality players more often (including things like 5* players throughout the season). When this happens, Managers are seeing player quality/price relative to their level. It won’t cost your opponent in an auction more or less cash to bid, and their quality won’t be static - they will be added to the winning Manager’s level and have consistent quality with that level.

Now, when it comes to players on auction, here’s how it works.

When you sell a player on Auction, the system does buy them, and players you buy on the Transfer market are fresh players. We made this change for several reasons, namely to increase the sell rate for Managers and to introduce new, quality players for Managers at all levels. We heard regular feedback from long-time Managers regarding not seeing enough quality players at high levels, and as some of you have commented already, you can already see players with multiple positions/high quality/stars regularly. In this sense, we have sacrificed some football realism for the sake of introducing more players for all Managers.

Managers on the forum have raised good points about sentimental connections to their players. It’s a big change in this regard, but Negotiations are still available, which of course still allows you to directly buy players from other Managers.

Regarding Special Abilities. While some players on auction still have them, you have to open their profile to see it. We understand your point about wanting to see this important information quickly though, and will be returning the Special Abilities to the Transfers menu in the near future.
    I just saw a 96% player on level 19 being bought for 51 tokens by a manager level 30 in the auction.
    For me 96% ment in the old days to this manager 96% minus 11*20 = -124% (or other way around for me a player of 316%)
    Awesome or TERRIBLE?
    Atropos likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by serdaracr View Post
    I suggest you to change the name of the game too... "raper 11" or " money talks, bull**** walks" can be very suitable... .....!!!!!!
    Totally agree with that and i would ad that we should rename this forum in top eleven moaning forum too , cause it'is'the case 75% of times lol

People ask for new features but they should shut their mouth cause here we are with silly'updates and a tons'of bugs each times

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Totally agree with that and i would ad that we should rename this forum in top eleven moaning forum too , cause it'is'the case 75% of times lol

People ask for new features but they should shut their mouth cause here we are with silly'updates and a tons'of bugs each times
    Well,1st,as your signature was saying,try to adapt and stop moaning like a cow (i don't know why you removed it lol)
    2nd,they don't give a f*** of what is said on the forum.
    Bunzo, MiddleEarth, LarryC and 2 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Interestingly, not even Facebook is pleased about this:
    [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-facebook.jpg
    achiie, nash123 and Sunil Chetri like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast