Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Managers are bidding against other Managers from other levels, but thanks to this, we’re also introducing more, higher quality players more often (including things like 5* players throughout the season).
    If you take the number of 5* players on the market per day, there may be more of them, I don't know. But now, when managers from different levels see the same market, it looks like the players are being sold for much more tokens than it used to be and therefore it has the opposite effect. I would suggest to at least double the number of players shown on the market.

When you sell a player on Auction, the system does buy them, and players you buy on the Transfer market are fresh players.
    Does the system buy all the players managers try to sell? Because that's how I understand your sentence. If it's true, why the system doesn't buy my 18yo player after I put him on the market at least 5 times?
    teebag333 and RedManc7 like this.

Hello Everyone,When you sell a player on Auction, the system does buy them, and players you buy on the Transfer market are fresh players. We made this change for several reasons, namely to increase the sell rate for Managers and to introduce new, quality players for Managers at all levels. We heard regular feedback from long-time Managers regarding not seeing enough quality players at high levels, and as some of you have commented already, you can already see players with multiple positions/high quality/stars regularly. In this sense, we have sacrificed some football realism for the sake of introducing more players for all Managers.

Managers on the forum have raised good points about sentimental connections to their players. It’s a big change in this regard, but Negotiations are still available, which of course still allows you to directly buy players from other Managers.
    This is absurd. This is probably what will cause me to quit. There is NO VALID REASON why auctioned players cannot be bought by other managers. I cannot BELIEVE that a game such as this, which is BUILT on realism, would make a change like this. Now that it is obvious that you have no regard for game realism, and only care about making the game easy for managers, I'm gone. See ya.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    This is absurd. This is probably what will cause me to quit. There is NO VALID REASON why auctioned players cannot be bought by other managers. I cannot BELIEVE that a game such as this, which is BUILT on realism, would make a change like this. Now that it is obvious that you have no regard for game realism, and only care about making the game easy for managers, I'm gone. See ya.
    I completely agree with you. With this big update, Nordeus forces us to buy more tokens again, as you have to spend more to buy a decent player from the market and that other managers can't buy players we are trying to sell. Let's say I have a 24yo goal machine winger, with great stats. If I put him on the market on the first day of a new season, I would get a crazy amount of money. But now, I won't, and Nordeus thinks we will buy some tokens, money or packs. Not to mention that there are no free young players to buy and sell in order to earn some extra money as it was about a year ago. In fact, free players have completely disappeared. Now it's not possible to sign a few old free players who would be necessary for gaining bonuses.
    sincity, Max winain, lespa and 3 others like this.

Famous
    Managers on the forum have raised good points about sentimental connections to their players. It’s a big change...

Wisdom by Nordeus: Managers, do not become attached to players after many seasons; after many seasons Nordeus does not become attached to you.

we will be returning the Special Abilities to the Transfers menu in the near future
    Well thank goodness you didn't delay v5.6 for petty reasons like thinking that through.
    Bunzo and Max winain like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    Seriously, this is not some minor tweak up. This goes against the fundamentals of the game as we know it and we deserve an explanation. How is the sum paid for the player calculated and how much time must be spent on trying to sell him before the system swallows him?
    Going back to my example. A 23 y.o., double position - mc/dmc, playmaker SA, at 118%. Decent stats in terms of goals/assists. I spent half a day pressing the "sell" button a minimum of 20 times at random intervals before he was gone. His market price was listed as something like 127.6 mln. I got 98 after all these frustrating tries. How has this crap been calculated? And whose idea of fun is that?

Famous
    What about only bidding against SAME level managers??? i don't care even they are sitting another server

ohh wait! that's a bad idea coz you are not spending much tokens like lower level managers... and that's less tokens... and that's bad business

pathetic

This is done to make us spend more tokens and only masked with the need of 5 star players on the TM for managers who play at the highest game levels /that need was very acute by the way/.
    As if it wasn't better to just give more 5 star to those high level markets and keep the old TM. I cannot imagine how huge the bidding wars will be in the beginning of the new season, especially if the TM continue to be less and less populated with 5 star players as I've notice today. At the moment there are only 3-4 5 star players available every 4 minutes, which would be not enough and provoke bidding wars that Nordeus obviously craves
    Last edited by sincity; 04-28-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    William Lycke likes this.

As player I dont think is a good election touch the emotional part of the game. Right now we have no history, no museum, no data of our old players, now we can not follow our players in their new clubs, so this, and the approach of the game, without a sense for the levels, converting what is football in the same as McDonalds convert the food, just in a type of "fast food", kill this essence that T11 had, IMO as manager.

I think this should be compensated focusing the game in another way really, to dont have one more simulator, with "null" interaction between others, without feeling of success.
    I keep my opinion regarding many suggestions Ive done, based not in a change in the simulation, that can not be more real (just maybe slightly polite with red cards? adding these injuries of 1 ay to don't stuck reds?... etc) but based in the way managers feel that participe in a comunity, that achieve something, that have targets per season to accomplish and not a game with a sudden ending of targets and no limt in the levels.

I think that the eagerness to add features that are not related to that are damaging the game, making it static and cold.
    And I think Im not wrong saying that is very easy really to touch simply 4 details to see the game turning into a interesting way that can have many of us glued, interested and vicious again just to login to feel participe.

Nicely placed Kris +1.

In other news, I sold a 3position, mc/DMC/AMC, playmaker, with good ratings, and I had to try around 15 times to get him sold at a price below his value.

Clap clap you auto removed the selling feature that I much liked.
    There is no reason to build good players, and get them to sale for a fair price.

Also recommendations has been auto banned as you said your own that market is full of good players that you inject. Why try the nego list which most times is time wasting?
    Bunzo and RedManc7 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Just wait till the 14 day season is implemented

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast