Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    You do realize the auctions are not real right?
    When you put a player up for sale the game just randomly decides if it'll buy or not and for what price. No human ever sees your players.
    Yeah I know that, and that's why it's so hard. Before, when the game didn't buy the players, but real people actually bought players, one was actually able to sell players. But now it's impossible.

Day 1 of this season showed that the new auction system is a token monster.

I bet too soon many teams will be token bankrupt
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post

Just like before, eventually the better and more experienced managers will find a way to take advantage of it, and the ones who supposedly complained and complained and wanted it like this will find something else to complain about. It's an endless cycle, unfortunately this new system just isn't much fun and not enjoyable to play.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post

And then?...............they buy or they leave.
    Or they figure out how to move tokens from one club to another, set up **** loads of teams, tank regularly and float to the top of the associations rankings.
    So many faults with, well, almost everything at the moment.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    And then?...............they buy or they leave.
    Or they figure out how to move tokens from one club to another, set up **** loads of teams, tank regularly and float to the top of the associations rankings.
    So many faults with, well, almost everything at the moment.
    That's the big issue, the main way to get ahead now is by doing unnatural things.
    You should get ahead if you can out play and out think your opponents, but if you want to out spend them well that's up to you.

You should NOT be getting ahead by doing things like multi account, exploiting the system, and losing on purpose, which are the things to do right now. I honestly never thought I'd consider tanking but the way things are now there's a MASSIVE incentive to do it and it just keeps getting bigger I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Yeah it's the vets that really get screwed. Before if you were patient you could always get what you need for a few coins. Sure you'd miss sometimes and lose your coins but as long as you were careful it'd be ok. Now mediocre players that before would not even be bought are selling for at least 10 coins, and that's really ridiculous
    It'd be like going to the car dealership and they want $500 for each test drive of cars ranging from 5-100K. Their awesome new deal is they wont charge the test drivng fee, instead the 8 year old chevy now costs $30,000 and the luxury models are now well over 6 figure. Unfortunately the average customer is so blinded by the generosity of not charging that $500, that they don't even realize what's going on
    Perfect analogy.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Managing a team means being able to sell your players Players you have invested in. Now it is a waste of time. This was a great part of the game. Now it's gone. Now I'm gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold six players on Day 1 - one went 3rd attempt, another 8th attempt, the others well into the teens. Why should I spend all day on the computer trying to sell players when under the previous system I could commit the sales and then forget them for a couple of hours and then come back and see what happened? And they were more likely to have been sold...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I miss the old system...

Rookie
    Gawd, I don't find the words adequate enough to describe how I hate the current state of things with selling. Took me the whole day to get rid of two players, both with SAs, similar in age (24-25), one an MC at 82%, another a ST/AMC at 94%. A dozen attempts for each, at the end each went for a uniform price of 98.4 mil. How was this **** calculated?
    A mind-numbing waste of time, completely frustrating and soulless. I bet this part of the new and shiny auction system has never been thought through. And yes, I will whine and bitch about it until something is done to change this pitiful state of affairs
    lespa and sincity like this.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast