Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    If anything its more annoying for the higher rated manager to deal with new players. They don't know how many tokens is really worth bidding for a certain player so they just "artificially" raise his price.
    Yeah it's the vets that really get screwed. Before if you were patient you could always get what you need for a few coins. Sure you'd miss sometimes and lose your coins but as long as you were careful it'd be ok. Now mediocre players that before would not even be bought are selling for at least 10 coins, and that's really ridiculous
    It'd be like going to the car dealership and they want $500 for each test drive of cars ranging from 5-100K. Their awesome new deal is they wont charge the test drivng fee, instead the 8 year old chevy now costs $30,000 and the luxury models are now well over 6 figure. Unfortunately the average customer is so blinded by the generosity of not charging that $500, that they don't even realize what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Prince vingador View Post
    Im not happy with this, im lvl 3 atm and im bidding vs lvls 40, how is this fair?
    They have more money and more tokens, so obviously i cant buy anything this season
    It's not about money. Read the threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You simply cannot buy a 90 + % player from this auction for less than 15 tokens anymore
    William Lycke likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    You simply cannot buy a 90 + % player from this auction for less than 15 tokens anymore
    Even if what you said is true (it isn't), then focus on 80-90% players. Adapt.

Bought two 18yo players this morning, mid-80s, both double positions; spent a total of 11 tokens.

Checked for training efficiency, both fast trainers. Few greens and they're at 100% now.

My transfer market participation is concluded for this season.
    William Lycke and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    There is plenty of information on this try reading some other threads .
    Do you play Association games ? Then understand it is based on % ,so you as level 8 see a player at 99% so does a level 20 player
    As for price that is obviously relevant to each level.
    As for selling a player you are selling to the game...no person is bidding on your player.
    Think about it as it does make sense it´s not rocket science
    Yes, I know about all that but all of those things really suck. They've destroyed their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I read that in the forum before maybe I'm wrong.
    Then why doesn't it just buy him on first try. Even with good players I have to try multiple times before he is sold, that's a waste of time.
    Yeah, it's super hard to get players sold now

Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
    jeeves dont you think removing the ability to sell players massively detracts from the games playability - training and developing players was a fun part of the game, especially young squad players not strong enough for the first 11. there is literally no incentive to develop players skills positions etc unless they are first teamers. massively detracted from the game this change. i dont see why you needed to remove the ability to entirely remove selling players at auction to add more quality players to buy, it doesnt make any sense which means i can only assume the motivations are different to the ones stated.
    the ability to sell a 79% player to a level below as a 99% player was good for buyer and seller. it was fun going head to head for a player v someone in your league, an old foe or someone in your cup draw. it added spice, interaction & competition and epitomised the "social" aspect of the game that we all enjoy. it was also good developing a player and reaping the benefits of this in the transfer market. surely you must have better ways of monetising the game than this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So true

Quote Originally Posted by Prince vingador View Post
    Im not happy with this, im lvl 3 atm and im bidding vs lvls 40, how is this fair?
    They have more money and more tokens, so obviously i cant buy anything this season
    Yeah, and they claim they have done a good thing. And I thought the low levels were the ones who earned on this update. Guess I was wrong. Apparently no one get anything goodout of this

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by William Lycke View Post
    Yeah, and they claim they have done a good thing. And I thought the low levels were the ones who earned on this update. Guess I was wrong. Apparently no one get anything goodout of this
    Nordeus are probably doing quite nicely (thank you) out of this update.
    The question is - for how long?
    William Lycke likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by William Lycke View Post
    Yeah, it's super hard to get players sold now
    You do realize the auctions are not real right?
    When you put a player up for sale the game just randomly decides if it'll buy or not and for what price. No human ever sees your players.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast