Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    There are still far too many chancers offering zero tokens
    That's true! I was talking from a buying point of view. Please don't mistake me for a "0 tokener"
    Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    That's just dumb. The old system was better.
    William Lycke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Level 1 bidders.
    To confirm again - Level 1s bid in their own bracket. They don't bid with higher level users.

Bidding in general.
    From my own experience in the past days (and the beginning of the new season), I've seen all ends of the spectrum when it comes to bidding wars, just like previous years. :/
    Was able to snatch a couple players for 1T not 10 minutes ago. But yesterday I left 17T for a single player. This doesn't differ from what I usually experienced in the auction when out hunting for talent.

Feedback.
    Again, we're really grateful that all of you are expressing your thoughts. I'm gathering and relaying lots of constructive comments from this and other threads.

Your 3rd point really stood out for me. Great comment overall. I would really like to hear more opinions about everyone's bidding experience now that the new season has begun.
    jeeves dont you think removing the ability to sell players massively detracts from the games playability - training and developing players was a fun part of the game, especially young squad players not strong enough for the first 11. there is literally no incentive to develop players skills positions etc unless they are first teamers. massively detracted from the game this change. i dont see why you needed to remove the ability to entirely remove selling players at auction to add more quality players to buy, it doesnt make any sense which means i can only assume the motivations are different to the ones stated.
    the ability to sell a 79% player to a level below as a 99% player was good for buyer and seller. it was fun going head to head for a player v someone in your league, an old foe or someone in your cup draw. it added spice, interaction & competition and epitomised the "social" aspect of the game that we all enjoy. it was also good developing a player and reaping the benefits of this in the transfer market. surely you must have better ways of monetising the game than this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well just spent the morning trying to sell two players without success. Absolute nonsense. So much wrong with this game and this is just one of the many! Absolutely no more investment from me and I am a player who has spent a lot of money on this game (mug) but no more. No more training my teams to a high standard and then getting dropped in a division of 130% plus teams whilst pals on my friends list who don't invest get dropped into 90% and below divisions. I will be more successful by saving my money! Absolutely brilliant business model Nordeus!

Dreamer
    This game is so bad now. Not worth my time.
    I'd say this season is a heavy favorite to be my last.

Im not happy with this, im lvl 3 atm and im bidding vs lvls 40, how is this fair?
    They have more money and more tokens, so obviously i cant buy anything this season

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

I just took a look at my CL group and again I'm in a group with higher level teams. I'm tanking anyway this season and I'll be glad as the CL is a waste of time these days.

KFC Loella
    Level 44
    KenoticFC and William Lycke like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I will also tank for the first time. The amount of tokens that I spent and the quality of players I got is ridiculous. The illusion of keeping your tokens has a srtong placebo effect in most people I guess.
    William Lycke and dave1311 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince vingador View Post
    Im not happy with this, im lvl 3 atm and im bidding vs lvls 40, how is this fair?
    They have more money and more tokens, so obviously i cant buy anything this season

Ok just explain to me how this is not fair...because someone is a higher level does not mean they have more tokens?
    & you do understand the value /price of the player is relevant to the level .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ok just explain to me how this is not fair...because someone is a higher level does not mean they have more tokens?
    & you do understand the value /price of the player is relevant to the level .
    If anything its more annoying for the higher rated manager to deal with new players. They don't know how many tokens is really worth bidding for a certain player so they just "artificially" raise his price.
    Bunzo and William Lycke like this.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast