Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Rookie

New Transfer Market System is Messed up

When I am bidding for players that are like 99%, people who are like level 30,40,20 are all also bidding and I'm only level 8. Shouldn't this level 8 99% be like 0% for level 20. How does this make any sense. And now when I sell players are they the same for everyone or different for different levels. Doesn't make sense.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Yes everybody ranted in the beginning about the new transfer including me. Its here to stay, nothing we can do no one listens. That's one of the reason many are abandoning the game. People wanted to save their precious tokens and now the pay triple on players. It's impossible to be lucky and sign over 90 rated players like in the past for just one token since there are players from all levels bidding. You also don't sell players directly to other players, the system temporarily buys him before he is sold.

There is plenty of information on this try reading some other threads .
    Do you play Association games ? Then understand it is based on % ,so you as level 8 see a player at 99% so does a level 20 player
    As for price that is obviously relevant to each level.
    As for selling a player you are selling to the game...no person is bidding on your player.
    Think about it as it does make sense it´s not rocket science
    madflo19 likes this.

"the system temporarily buys him before he is sold.""

No that´s not correct ...the system just buys the player & he´s deleted
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    "the system temporarily buys him before he is sold.""

No that´s not correct ...the system just buys the player & he´s deleted
    I read that in the forum before maybe I'm wrong.
    Then why doesn't it just buy him on first try. Even with good players I have to try multiple times before he is sold, that's a waste of time.
    William Lycke likes this.

Negotiations are the way to go now. The only annoying thing is when you make an offer to a non active player and you have to wait all day to get them back. Maybe make it 12 hours I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Negotiations are the way to go now. The only annoying thing is when you make an offer to a non active player and you have to wait all day to get them back. Maybe make it 12 hours I don't know.
    There are still far too many chancers offering zero tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    There are still far too many chancers offering zero tokens
    I happily keep those zero offers waiting the full 24hrs. Annoys the s**t out of me when they do that.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Then why doesn't it just buy him on first try. Even with good players I have to try multiple times before he is sold, that's a waste of time.
    I have been asking this question ever since the update. They are just being mean, I suppose, and do this just to annoy the **** out of us.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I happily keep those zero offers waiting the full 24hrs. Annoys the s**t out of me when they do that.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    I'd like to do that also. But 24 hours = 8 times 6% condition gain = 48%. That's 3 rest packs worth of training lost just because someone is a tightwad. And with videos to gain rest packs being as rare as rocking horse **** these days I only wait until my player is at 99% before rejecting insulting offers.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast