Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Hmmmm ... i am not happy with the update... you know. But one thing i must say: i had no problems to sell my players. Ok, Not by the first time, max 10 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    This is sick......

Attachment 81765
    OK, it is a little bit too much. But, I would go on auction to 20 - 25 tokens considering that he is full 5*, three positions and spec. there is a risk that he is slow in progress, but I admit I would be tempted to try.
    Also, one thing has to be sad, this kind of player was never to be found on the old auction system in the morning and you old dogs know very well what I am talking about.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

The new system is rigged against the managers in every possible way.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    Hmmmm ... i am not happy with the update... you know. But one thing i must say: i had no problems to sell my players. Ok, Not by the first time, max 10 tries.
    U are lucky...Not every manager could be like that...My case, i dont know for what reason i spend 2 days to sell my 92% player but not even lucky..even the one end up with 9 also no hope...I dont involve in the bidding war myself this season coz I trained my young players from previous one but i dont know why I could not sell it..I dont have any single players less than 92% or end up with 8...infact..maybe all bidders are bots...
    [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-crazy.jpg
    [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-1.jpg
    [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-2.jpg
    [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-3.jpg
    [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-4.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-02-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Well, this new auction system is quite devastating for the way I play.

Selling part:
    -cant no more watch a live bidwar
    -need to sell multiple times before I can sell and for a lower price I used to get, even 18 year fresh youth....

Buying part:
    -impossible to buy high potential youngsters for a decent price. I used to buy under market value, but now no more possible
    -need to be online for quite some time to scout wanted players. in the past I just needed to log in for a few minutes and focus on deadline of wanted player

Conclusion. Topeleven was fun. Fast game, not demanding much time. Today it is impossible for me to play and manage my team with 10 mintues a day. I need way more time....

Yes, to have a better team you need to keep checking the lists which is very tiring, annoying and frustrating.
    But, i have realised this update is doing wonders for nordeus financially (at least in short run) so, it doesn't matter what our opinion is or isn't!
    We're just the consumers.
    They will always keep you in the shadows about their plans and when they release these Shi**y updates they will call them based on fans feedback. Simple!!

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Yes, to have a better team you need to keep checking the lists which is very tiring, annoying and frustrating.
    But, i have realised this update is doing wonders for nordeus financially (at least in short run) so, it doesn't matter what our opinion is or isn't!
    We're just the consumers.
    They will always keep you in the shadows about their plans and when they release these Shi**y updates they will call them based on fans feedback. Simple!!
    That was my first thought too when I surveyed it when it went live. Need way more cash to buy players, but on the contrary less revenue from sales... but most annoying is the time one need to do transfers and meanwhile nothing to do on T11. only click and wait, click and wait. match lasts 3 minutes. doing transfers takes at least 4 minutes now... euhh whats most important part of this game? the match! but transfers takes more time?! and one cant even watch the bidwar LOL (also a fun part)

Guess T11 needs another aspect to be online. Like league chat. Thats my most wanted new feature, besides other small things

(A) Yo, im gonna crush your team tonight
    (B) You wished!
    Last edited by OptimusCrime; 05-02-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    Elby1988 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Please return to the old system - I can't sell decent-looking players! Under the old system, this player would have generated some interest to a Level 8 player, even if it was one of the 35T, let's buy him because I can get him for 1T brigade...

Attachment 81705

I've tried 8 times at different starting levels but no dice. A 2* low-Q player from Home Guard went 'just like that'...
    Update on the player above - not sold yet, been on the market in four or five submission bursts every few hours for two days now.

Also trying so sell this player - not even getting a sniff on Negotiations and there's no way of checking whether he's even being listed! He might be a bit old, but on the old system people used to get a look at the x9%/x9Q, and the two-positions, and it bllinded them to anything else about the player...

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-dr-danny-collins-sale.jpg

I have 24 players in the squad, I need to release these two to make room for other potential purchases. I'm flatly refusing to use the Agent because I'll only get $1.5M-$2.3M for each of them and they're worth $7.3M and $7.7M respectively. I am very reluctant to purchase any new players with these two still in the squad in case I have any further problems releasing players. In that case I shan't be able to do anything with the Youth players coming along in a few days, or sign that 'must have' AM Recommendation player...
    Last edited by talisman; 05-02-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Update on the player above - not sold yet, been on the market in four or five submission bursts every few hours for two days now.

Also trying so sell this player - not even getting a sniff on Negotiations and there's no way of checking whether he's even being listed! He might be a bit old, but on the old system people used to get a look at the x9%/x9Q, and the two-positions, and it bllinded them to anything else about the player...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DR Danny Collins for sale.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	81804

ehh, this is

I have 24 players in the squad, I need to release these two to make room for other potential purchases. I'm flatly refusing to use the Agent because I'll only get $1.5M-$2.3M for each of them and they're worth $7.3M and $7.7M respectively. I am very reluctant to purchase any new players with these two still in the squad in case I have any further problems releasing players. In that case I shan't be able to do anything with the Youth players coming along in a few days, or sign that 'must have' AM Recommendation player...
    ehh, this is quite of a bad example of not working with the new auctions. guy is 32 man.... thats not real capital in your team. i would have sold him to mino raiola right away

and apologies for my repeating comments. suddenly i found more posts with same critics i am new here
    Last edited by OptimusCrime; 05-02-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Rookie
    The system allows you buy players but you can't sell.. And that doesn't make any sense

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast